- civicyouth. org - CIRCLE
CIRCLE (The Center for Information and Research on Civic Learning and Engagement) conducts research on the civic and political engagement of young Americans
- The Youth Vote in 2010: Final Estimates Based on . . . - CIRCLE
The exit polls also found that the 2010 youth electorate was largely a subset of the 2008 electorate: 13% went to the polls for the first time, meaning that 87% of youth were repeat
- BibMe: Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA . . .
BibMe Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard
- WKCD Resources (updated July 2012) - What Kids Can Do
Below is a list of some of the longest-standing, large membership associations in K-12 education, along with a few relative newcomers (less than 20 years old)
- A LESSON IN POLITICAL SOCIOLOGY FOR ROBERT MUELLER – A . . .
By John Helmer, Moscow The three types of power which decide the fate of regimes are force, fraud and subversion; that’s to say, arms, money, media
- Benefits of Volunteering (for the volunteer individually . . .
Information and research on the tangible benefits of volunteering, from improved health to job hunting to tax deductions