- NYCrunningmama - | Running, Training, Motherhood, Life . . .
I went outside my comfort zone yesterday and raced a mile (for the first time ever!) The Forest Avenue Mile (on Staten Island) has been a race that I have planned to
- Running, Training, Motherhood, Life…and Everything In . . .
Hi Michele, I am in my second trimester of my second pregnancy and was wondering if you had any shoes that you recommend? I have always run in Brooks Pure Cadence
- Pavement Runner
I put my running shoe where my mouth was over 3 miles Last week, I was sharing in general twitter chatter with a friend and fellow FitFluential Ambassador,
- Are you ready to ski? - Love Life Surf -
Are you hitting the slopes soon? Here are some exercises to get your legs ready for skiing
- NYC Running Mama: What Do You Do with Your Race Bibs and . . .
NYC Running Mama: What Do You Do with Your Race Bibs and Medals?
- 7 Tips for Muscle Soreness and a 20 miler done |
For simple health tips each month, subscribe to my newsletter and receive Ten Tips for Overcoming Sugar Cravings
- Lap swimming etiquette (Love Life Surf)
I’m glad you posted these! I searched swimming etiquette before my first swim a few years ago… I was intimidated by the serious swimmers and sure I would do
- RRCA Certification Recap - Mommy Run Fast
Laura, this is so awesome!! I totally have the personality type that as soon as I discover I love something, I want to get every certification that exists, and start