- Running, Training, Motherhood, Career, Life…and Everything . . .
This recap is a bit delayed…my blogging always goes hand in hand with how busy I am at work and with life! It’s been a great, but busy couple of weeks, and so
- 5 Women Share Exactly What It Took to Sculpt Six-Pack Abs
If there’s one body part we ladies focus on more than anything, it’s our abs Sure, our butts, legs, and arms get plenty of attention But a flat stomach is like
- VitaTrain4Life - FIND YOUR INNER ATHLETE
FIND YOUR INNER ATHLETE Two weeks That is the time I have without a training schedule After finishing the amazing Rock and Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon (for fun!)
- 16 Running Quotes To Motivate You For Your Next Run . . .
Sometimes it may be easy to find the motivation to get out the door at 5 a m , set out for a long run in the summer heat or to move on from a workout that didn’t go
- 6 Ways To Build Endurance and Increase - Womens Running
Michele Gonzalez is a mom of two young boys, a marathoner, Ironman and ultrarunner She is a West Point grad and former Army Captain Iraqi Veteran x3, as well as an
- Etiquette tips for lap swimmers - Love Life Surf
Swimming is a great workout Not only does it build cardiovascular fitness and lean muscle, it is a low impact exercise that's a great complement to the high impact
- The Fitstagrammies: 25 Best Instagram Accounts to Follow
With more fitness brands, bloggers and trainers on Instagram than ever before, inspiration for healthy living is truly at our fingertips And it’s not just
- The Athletarian – Running, eating, and everything in between
Running, eating, and everything in between Last month I wrote a little bit about Pascoe’s BASENTABS and how I hoped to alleviate my digestion issues improve my