- | Running, Training, Motherhood, Life…and Everything In . . .
This post brought to you by The North Face The content and opinions expressed below are that of NYC Running Mama The Mountain Athletics line by The North Face isn
- About Me
Hi Michele, I am in my second trimester of my second pregnancy and was wondering if you had any shoes that you recommend? I have always run in Brooks Pure Cadence
- 3 Great Ways to Use Coconut Flour - Love Life Surf
I had never heard of coconut flour before reading this post It sounds awesome, and the pics for all of the recipes look delicious! Sarah @ Run, Write, Conquer
- NYC Running Mama: Treadmill Workouts - Womens Running
Treadmill workouts don't have to be boring! It’s that time of year again when more and more runners turn to the treadmill as a safe way to stay in shape and
- Learning to do cartwheels - Love Life Surf
The last time that I did a cartwheel must have been in elementary school Maybe 4th grade? I used to love doing cartwheels on the fields at school and in the grass in
- Runners World Half Marathon Festival Discount Code
Discount code for 10% off the Runner’s World Magazine Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K Festival weekend
- The Fitstagrammies: 25 Best Instagram Accounts to Follow
From empowering yogis to elite athletes, these Instagram accounts will inspire you to make each day fitter and healthier than the last!
- 30 Weeks Pregnant and Still Running - Run Far Girl
just found your blog from nyc running mama I’m 25 weeks pregnant with my third and still running (for the first time!) About 24 weeks, I hit a wall mentally and