- NYCrunningmama - | Running, Training, Motherhood, Life . . .
The Potomac River Run Marathon was just over three weeks ago and I just had my first real speedwork I took a few days off from running (and any sort of physical
- About Me |
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i
- Pavement Runner
I put my running shoe where my mouth was over 3 miles Last week, I was sharing in general twitter chatter with a friend and fellow FitFluential Ambassador,
- Womens Running Magazine
A girlfriend's guide to running (by Women's Running Magazine)
- Color in Motion 5k | Where color hits the road!
Today, Scott, our graphic designer, was concerned about getting the color out of his strawberry blonde locks and his mustache We decided that it was about time to
- Maximum Performance Running: Temperature + Dew Point For . . .
Add together air temperature and dew point and see where the combined number places you on the following adjustment chart:
- NYC Running Mama: Heat Injuries in Cold Weather - Womens . . .
NYC Running Mama Michele Gonzalez is a mom of two young boys, a marathoner, Ironman and ultrarunner She is a West Point grad and former Army Captain Iraqi Veteran
- 7 Must-Follow Health and Fitness Instagram Accounts | Neon . . .
If you find yourself constantly scrolling through your Instagram feed, why not follow some health and fitness accounts for a quick dose of wellness? But