- | Running, Training, Motherhood, Life…and Everything In . . .
After months of falling off the early morning running wagon, I am happy to be back on! Last week was a pretty successful week of getting up when my alarm went off
- About Me
Hi Michele, I am in my second trimester of my second pregnancy and was wondering if you had any shoes that you recommend? I have always run in Brooks Pure Cadence
- 3 Great Ways to Use Coconut Flour - Love Life Surf
I had never heard of coconut flour before reading this post It sounds awesome, and the pics for all of the recipes look delicious! Sarah @ Run, Write, Conquer
- My Top 10 Favorite Medals | Pavement Runner
Impressive bling! So far I’ve only done small races so the medals are usually pretty lame I’m still in awe of your first marathon That would be my fav even if
- The Fitstagrammies: 25 Best Instagram Accounts to Follow
From empowering yogis to elite athletes, these Instagram accounts will inspire you to make each day fitter and healthier than the last!
- Learning to do cartwheels - Love Life Surf
The last time that I did a cartwheel must have been in elementary school Maybe 4th grade? I used to love doing cartwheels on the fields at school and in the grass in
- 12 Reasons Why The Boston Marathon is Magical - Womens . . .
I ran the Boston Marathon last Monday It was my 2 nd Boston— but it was even more special and meaningful this time around (you can read my recap here)
- Maximum Performance Running
Some runners are social runners, they love to meet up with a group of other runners for the majority of their runs and workouts They relish the comradery of running