- CDC - Vaccines - Immunization Schedules main page
CDC official immunization schedules for children, preteens, teens, and adults for health care professionals, parents, and the general public
- NIP: Recs Child Schedule main page - Centers for Disease . . .
Are Your Child's Vaccinations Up to Date? Childhood Adolescent Immunization Schedule
- WHO | WHO department on Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals
More than 111 million infants received vaccines in 2013 to protect them from deadly diseases These infants account for about 84% of the world’s children, but an
- WHO | Immunization surveillance, assessment and monitoring
GLOBAL GOALS Our activities are guided by the principles set out in the Global Vaccine Action Plan , a global framework set out to achieve the Decade of Vaccines
- Vaccine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vaccines are dead or inactivated organisms or purified products derived from them There are several types of vaccines in use These represent different strategies
- Vaccination schedule - Vaccinations - NHS Choices
A list of the vaccines that are routinely offered to children and adults in the UK on the NHS
- Prevention of Varicella: Recommendations for Use of . . .
Prevention of Varicella: Recommendations for Use of Varicella Vaccines in Children, Including a Recommendation for a Routine 2-Dose Varicella
- Vaccine - ScienceDirect. com
Highlights • A seroepidemiological study was conducted to determine the proportion of HCW susceptible to varicella • The overall prevalence of immunity to VZV