- CDC - Vaccines - Immunization Schedules main page
CDC official immunization schedules for children, preteens, teens, and adults for health care professionals, parents, and the general public
- NIP: Recs Child Schedule main page - Centers for Disease . . .
2007 Childhood Adolescent: Immunization Schedules Are Your Child's Vaccinations Up to Date?
- WHO | WHO department on Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals
WHO welcomes the commitment by Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance to support the procurement of vaccines as soon as WHO recommends one for use "This is yet another example
- Vaccine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vaccines are dead or inactivated organisms or purified products derived from them There are several types of vaccines in use These represent different strategies
- WHO | Immunization surveillance, assessment and monitoring
GLOBAL GOALS Our activities are guided by the principles set out in the Global Vaccine Action Plan , a global framework set out to achieve the Decade of Vaccines
- HPV vaccines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccines may prevent infections by certain types of human papillomavirus associated with the development of cervical cancer, genital warts
- Vaccines news, articles and information: - NaturalNews
Is your 'holistic' vet really holistic? A fresh look at the health risks associated with pet vaccines 9 17 2013 - If you frequent this website and own a pet, chances
- Thimerosal in Vaccines Questions and Answers
Questions about Vaccine Safety How does FDA evaluate vaccines to make sure they are safe? FDA's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research is responsible for