- CDC - Vaccines - Immunization Schedules main page
CDC official immunization schedules for children, preteens, teens, and adults for health care professionals, parents, and the general public
- Vaccines: Vac-Gen Shortages main page - Centers for . . .
Current Vaccine Shortages and Delays This web page contains the latest national information about vaccine supplies and provides guidance to healthcare
- WHO | WHO department on Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals
In an updated position paper published today, WHO revised the number of doses recommended for human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines for different age groups
- WHO | Immunization surveillance, assessment and monitoring
GLOBAL GOALS Our activities are guided by the principles set out in the Global Vaccine Action Plan , a global framework set out to achieve the Decade of Vaccines
- Vaccine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vaccines are dead or inactivated organisms or purified products derived from them There are several types of vaccines in use These represent different strategies
- Vaccine controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Although medical and scientific evidence surrounding vaccination demonstrate that the benefits of preventing suffering and death from infectious diseases far outweigh
- Prevention of Varicella: Recommendations for Use of . . .
Prevention of Varicella: Recommendations for Use of Varicella Vaccines in Children, Including a Recommendation for a Routine 2-Dose Varicella
- Vaccine - ScienceDirect. com
The online version of Vaccine at ScienceDirect com, the world's leading platform for high quality peer-reviewed full-text journals