- Immunization Schedules | CDC
CDC official immunization schedules for children, preteens, teens, and adults for health care professionals, parents, and the general public
- Vaccines and Immunizations | Home | CDC
CDC's Vaccines and Immunizations web site HOME PAGE
- Immunization Action Coalition (IAC): Vaccine Information . . .
The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) is the nation's premier source of childhood, adolescent, and adult immunization information for healthcare professionals
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis - Vaccine Safety
Vaccine Preventable Diseases Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis ACIP Recs | Disease | Vaccine | Sources References | VIS (DTaP) VIS(Tdap) VIS(Td) | WHO modules
- VRM: The Problem With Vaccines « Vaccine Resistance Movement
[…] “Heavy metals viruses in vaccines cause abnormal development in brain, long-term changes that put a child at high risk of neuro-degenerative diseases ie
- The Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine - health. ny. gov
CDC now recommends 11 to 12 year olds get two doses of HPV vaccine—rather than the previously recommended three doses—to protect against cancers caused by HPV
- Argument by Vaccine Package Inserts – debunking myths
One of the strategies of the antivaccine group is to misuse vaccine package inserts in an attempt to prove that vaccines don't work Or are dangerous
- Oregon Health Authority - Oregon. gov Home Page : State of . . .
The Oregon Health Authority is hosting community meetings across the state to gather input for the State Health Assessment We hope you'll join us and help guide our