- Immunization Schedules | CDC
CDC official immunization schedules for children, preteens, teens, and adults for health care professionals, parents, and the general public
- Hepatitis B Vaccination - North Carolina
HEPATITIS B VACCINATION The first hepatitis B vaccine became commercially available in the United States in 1982 In 1986, a hepatitis B vaccine produced by
- VRM: The Problem With Vaccines « Vaccine Resistance Movement
[…] “Heavy metals viruses in vaccines cause abnormal development in brain, long-term changes that put a child at high risk of neuro-degenerative diseases ie
- Health Maintenance in School-aged Children: Part I . . .
Health Maintenance in School-aged Children: Part I History, Physical Examination, Screening, and Immunizations
- Argument by Vaccine Package Inserts – debunking myths
One of the strategies of the antivaccine group is to misuse vaccine package inserts in an attempt to prove that vaccines don't work Or are dangerous
- Prevention and Control of Meningococcal Disease - cdc. gov
Prevention and Control of Meningococcal Disease: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Safe Sleep Practices and SIDS Suffocation Risk Reduction
Safe Sleep Practices and SIDS Suffocation Risk Reduction; Preventing Childhood Obesity in Early Care and Education Programs; Oral Health in Child Care and Early Education
- National Vaccine Storage and Handling Guidelines for . . .
Immunization programs have had a major impact on the health status of the world population, by preventing many cases of infectious disease through immunization