- CDC - Vaccines - Immunization Schedules main page
CDC official immunization schedules for children, preteens, teens, and adults for health care professionals, parents, and the general public
- NIP: Recs Child Schedule main page - Centers for Disease . . .
Are Your Child's Vaccinations Up to Date? Childhood Adolescent Immunization Schedule
- Immunization Branch, Texas Vaccines For Children (TVFC)
Leading the Nation in Provider Recruitment, Education, and Quality Assurance! About the TVFC Program | Printer version 1 page PDF flyer (Stock # 11-12375
- WHO | Immunization surveillance, assessment and monitoring
Immunization surveillance, assessment and monitoring INFORMATION FOR ACTION Our focus is to monitor and assess the impact of strategies and activities for reducing
- Vaccine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A vaccine is a biological preparation that improves immunity to a particular disease A vaccine typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing
- AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS - HOME - AAP. org
AAP, Immunizations You When it comes to child health, the information available to parents and pediatricians can be overwhelming Fortunately, the American Academy
- Texas Department of State Health Services, Immunizations . . .
The home page for the Immunizations Branch of the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Prevention of Varicella: Recommendations for Use of . . .
Prevention of Varicella: Recommendations for Use of Varicella Vaccines in Children, Including a Recommendation for a Routine 2-Dose Varicella