- Traveling abroad? How to exchange currency - Travel . . .
Traveling abroad isn't cheap to begin with, so it's doubly painful when converting currency starts to add up — if you're not careful, you could lose up to 22 cents for every dollar
- Travel - U. S. Department of State | Home Page
The Office of Website Management, Bureau of Public Affairs, manages this site as a portal for information from the U S State Department External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views or privacy policies contained therein
- Money Travel Tips: Traveling Smart with Cash and Credit . . .
Use your money wisely in Europe The articles below have my best advice on the best time to use cash or card — and how to avoid unnecessary fees either way — as well as tipping etiquette, and how shoppers can take advantage of VAT refunds
- How to Get the Best Exchange Rates | Travel + Leisure
Say you're traveling to Greece and you want to land with 100,000 drachmas If you walked into a branch of the Bank of New York, one of the nation's largest banks, you'd pay $335 for them, based on the exchange rate in early March
- Interchange Financial - Best Foreign Currency Exchange . . .
Get the best currency exchange rates from Interchange Financial in Toronto Determined to offer the best for our customers, call 1 888-972-7799 today
- Managing Your Money When Traveling Abroad - Wells Fargo
Local currency is indispensable for tips, transportation needs, small meals, and other casual purchases Avoid exchange line hassles, high fees, and unfavorable exchange rates (typically offered in airports, hotels, and restaurants) by purchasing foreign currency before leaving the United States
- Travel Budgeting and Currency | Travel + Leisure
Travel + Leisure is a one-stop resource for sophisticated travelers who crave travel tips, news and information about the most exciting destinations in the world
- Money Exchange | Order Your Currency Easily Online | Travelex
Order your foreign currency online and get the very best rates on your money exchange Choose between home delivery and store pick up, including major airports