- Consumer - Citizens Advice
Get advice on your consumer rights, including complaints and trading standards
- Benefits and concessions for the Armed Forces, veterans . . .
Information on financial help available to people currently serving in the armed forces, veterans and dependents, covering benefits, help with school, child care and travel costs and sources of further help
- Problems with tour operators and travel agents | UK Civil . . .
The CAA regulates travel organisers primarily in order to provide customers with protection against their insolvency, to ensure that they do not become stranded abroad or lose money paid in advance when a tour operator fails
- Halifax | Help Centre | Bereavement help and advice
When you’ve lost someone close to you, organising their finances will be the last thing on your mind Our specially trained bereavement advisers are here to help you through this difficult step
- The best websites for travellers rights: How to deal with . . .
www adviceguide org uk The Citizens Advice Bureau's online Adviceguide is packed with sensible and well-informed travel advice - click on "Consumer", then "Travel, leisure and food" to find it
- Gas meter accuracy disputes - GOV. UK
The Office for Product Safety and Standards is responsible for metering accuracy: ensuring that meters correctly register the quantity of gas consumed
- Where can I get help - Domestic Abuse Support in Kent
There are a range of support services available across Kent and Medway that can provide advice to individuals experiencing domestic abuse In addition there are a number of national domestic abuse specialist services that offer 24 7 telephone advice
- McDonalds Parking Charges And How To Deal With Them . . .
Received a McDonalds parking charge or fine? These are the tactics I used to avoid paying and read how other people have tackled this unfair situation