- Shakespeare’s Epitaph | The Hudson Review
by; Alfred Corn ; Bardolaters have seldom been able to resist going to the Birthplace in Stratford, or to TrinityChurch, sited on the banks of the Avon, where they
- Death, Burial, and the Afterlife in Ancient Greece | Essay . . .
The ancient Greek conception of the afterlife and the ceremonies associated with burial were already well established by the sixth century B C
- Epitaph on a Tyrant | Academy of American Poets
The Academy of American Poets is the largest membership-based nonprofit organization fostering an appreciation for contemporary poetry and supporting American poets
- Are red cardinals a symbol of death or afterlife in any way?
This is my friend, asking another question here: “Are you aware of any meaning or connection between red cardinals and death? I had a friend die who sa
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT IN PURGATORY - stillcatholic. com
PURGATORY: WHAT CAN I EXPECT THERE? www StillCatholic com What happens when I die? At the moment of death, our soul and body will go their own way
- Who Wants to Live Forever? - TV Tropes
The Who Wants to Live Forever? trope as used in popular culture Put your hand down This is not a vote The worst fate possible might well be immortality
- 15 of The Funniest Epitaphs on Tombstones, Because It Is . . .
Captain Obvious This one truly gets to the heart of the matter and doesn’t dance around it with any flowery euphemisms You nailed it, Mitchell
- Paranormal Phenomena on About. com
Get the latest paranormal pictures, video and stories about the supernatural, unexplained mysteries, ghosts, monsters and psychic phenomena