- The Author’s Epitaph | CIE Literature
Overview What’s an epitaph? It’s that inscription on your gravestone and something that is supposed to either sum up your existence or act as your final message
- Roman funerals and burial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ancient Roman funerary practices were part of the mos maiorum, "the way of the ancestors" or "tradition," and drew on the beliefs embodied in Roman public and
- The torture of the grave Islam and the afterlife - The New . . .
Muslims and the afterlife The torture of the grave Islam and the afterlife By Leor Halevi Published: Friday, May 4, 2007
- Epitaph on a Tyrant | Academy of American Poets
The Academy of American Poets is the largest membership-based nonprofit organization fostering an appreciation for contemporary poetry and supporting American poets
- 10 Memorable Epitaphs from Ancient Rome and Greece
Epitaphs from the ancient world show us that human nature hasn't changed Hilarious or insightful, here are some of the most memorable
- Death quotes and epitaphs - Guillaume Dargauds website
Death quotes and epitaphs "At the end of Braveheart, William Wallace's last word was 'Freedom!' When I die, my last words will probably be more along the lines of
- CREATE YOUR OWN EPITAPH - HardieHouse
Plan your epitaph day And you know what? Visitors will stream to your gravesite, celebrate your wisdom, and speak your name with joy
- Headstone Sayings - Epitaphs Are Meaningful Words of Honor . . .
Headstone sayings are a meaningful, traditional last rite that will keep a family member's legacy alive for the ages Here are some ideas for creating the perfect saying