- Death, Burial, and the Afterlife in Ancient Greece . . .
The ancient Greek conception of the afterlife and the ceremonies associated with burial were already well established by the sixth century B C
- The torture of the grave Islam and the afterlife - The New . . .
Muslims and the afterlife The torture of the grave Islam and the afterlife By Leor Halevi Published: Friday, May 4, 2007
- CREATE YOUR OWN EPITAPH - HardieHouse
Plan your epitaph day And you know what? Visitors will stream to your gravesite, celebrate your wisdom, and speak your name with joy
- 10 Memorable Epitaphs from Ancient Rome and Greece
Epitaphs from the ancient world show us that human nature hasn't changed Hilarious or insightful, here are some of the most memorable
- Funerary text - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The most famous example of funerary literature is that of the ancient Egyptians, whose Book of the Dead was buried with the deceased to guide him or her through the
- afterlife: a ghost story | Samuel French
A ghost story in the most literal sense, afterlife follows married couple Connor and Danielle as they prepare their beachfront home for an impending storm But when
- AFTERLIFE REALM OF THE VIRTUOUS DEAD : THE SUBTERRANEAN . . .
AFTERLIFE REALM OF HEROES : ISLANDS OF THE BLESSED, THE WHITE ISLE, THE ELYSIAN FIELDS Some of the famous heroes transferred to Elysium include :
- Headstone Sayings - Epitaphs Are Meaningful Words of Honor . . .
Headstone sayings are a meaningful, traditional last rite that will keep a family member's legacy alive for the ages Here are some ideas for creating the perfect saying