- Death, Burial, and the Afterlife in Ancient Greece . . .
The ancient Greek conception of the afterlife and the ceremonies associated with burial were already well established by the sixth century B C
- The Author’s Epitaph | CIE Literature
Overview What’s an epitaph? It’s that inscription on your gravestone and something that is supposed to either sum up your existence or act as your final message
- 10 Memorable Epitaphs from Ancient Rome and Greece
Epitaphs from the ancient world show us that human nature hasn't changed Hilarious or insightful, here are some of the most memorable
- Epitaph on a Tyrant | Academy of American Poets
The Academy of American Poets is the largest membership-based nonprofit organization fostering an appreciation for contemporary poetry and supporting American poets
- Death quotes and epitaphs - Guillaume Dargauds website
Death quotes and epitaphs "At the end of Braveheart, William Wallace's last word was 'Freedom!' When I die, my last words will probably be more along the lines of
- Lost in the Afterlife: 15 Famous Missing Graves - Xaviant Haze
Pausanias, 2nd century AD "Ptolemy Philopator built [in 215 BC] in the middle of the city of Alexandria a memorial building, which is now called the Sema
- CREATE YOUR OWN EPITAPH - HardieHouse
Plan your epitaph day And you know what? Visitors will stream to your gravesite, celebrate your wisdom, and speak your name with joy
- Headstone Sayings - Epitaphs Are Meaningful Words of Honor . . .
Headstone sayings are a meaningful, traditional last rite that will keep a family member's legacy alive for the ages Here are some ideas for creating the perfect saying