- Super Bowl XXXVIII halftime show controversy - Wikipedia . . .
Background and development In 2002, Entertainment Weekly reported that Jackson was the original choice to perform at the Super Bowl XXXVI but the NFL ultimately
- Coca Cola ad on Super Bowl - Americas brand? Hm. - Allen . . .
I’m watching the Super Bowl, looks like good defense (Seattle) is trouncing good offense (Denver) when a Coca Cola commercial came on and it started rather
- Super Bowl Is Single Largest Human Trafficking Incident In . . .
When it came time for the Super Bowl, Clemmie Greenlee was expected to sleep with anywhere from 25 to 50 men a day It’s a staggering figure, but it
- Sports News latest headlines from AOL
AOL has the latest sports news and breaking sporting headlines from the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, World Cup Soccer and more!
- The Ad Age Group - Advertising Age - Advertising Agency . . .
Ad Age is the leading global source of news, intelligence and conversation for marketing and media communities
- Adweek – Breaking News in Advertising, Media and Technology
Adweek is a magazine and website that covers media news, including print, technology, advertising, branding and television
- Advertising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Advertising (or advertizing) is a form of marketing communication used to persuade an audience to take or continue some action, usually with respect to a commercial