- Super Bowl XXXVIII halftime show controversy - Wikipedia . . .
Background and development In 2002, Entertainment Weekly reported that Jackson was the original choice to perform at the halftime show for Super Bowl XXXVI, however
- PopWatch | EW. com
It’s been 12 years since Joe Millionaire, the reality show that enlisted Evan Marriott to trick 20 women into believing that he was a lovable millionaire
- Entertainment News, Celebrity and Pop Culture - ABC News
Get the latest entertainment news, celebrity interviews and pop culture pulse on movies, TV and music and more at ABCNews com
- Advertising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Advertising (or advertizing) is a form of marketing communication used to persuade an audience to take or continue some action, usually with respect to a commercial
- Sports News Articles – Scores, Pictures, Videos - ABC News
Find the latest sports news and articles on the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA college football, NCAA college basketball and more at ABC News
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media News With Attitude . . .
Lingerie-Clad Woman Admires Her Hot Body, Pulls Tight Jeans Over Booty In Sexually Suggestive Smartphone Ad This! This is how you sell a smartphone!
- Advertising – Advertising Strategies, Advertising Careers . . .
Some Say Advertising Does More Harm Than Good Does it? It's estimated that we engage with at least 50 ads per day But the big question is…are they having a
- Mashable | The Social Media Guide
Mashable is a leading source for news, information resources for the Connected Generation