- Stopgap Bill to End Government Shutdown Passes Congress . . .
• The House passed a short-term spending bill to reopen the government Next, President Trump must sign it to end the shutdown • Earlier in the afternoon, the Senate also voted to reopen the
- Congress Clears Stopgap Bill To End Government Shutdown . . .
Update 6 (1638ET): As expected, The Senate has just unanimously passed the three-week stopgap funding bill to end the partial government shutdown The House is now expected to pass the CR by unanimous consent Friday afternoon, setting the stage for Trump to sign the bill before day's end
- House Passes Stop-Gap Spending Bill, Ending Government . . .
The House passed a stop-gap spending bill on Friday, sending the bill to President Donald J Trump’s desk and ending the longest government shutdown in American history The bill will fund the government through February 15 Trump agreed to end the shutdown by means of a three-week spending bill
- House will vote this week on two stopgap funding bills to . . .
The House this week will vote on two stopgap spending bills to reopen all closed government agencies, Democrats announced Monday
- Trump signals next move after Congress passes bills to end . . .
Trump signals next move in border-wall fight after Congress passes legislation to end record-long government shutdown passed by Congress stopgap bill passed by the Senate in December
- House Passes Stopgap Spending Bill to End Government Shutdown
Enough Democrats voted ‘yes’ to offset Republican defections The House early Friday morning passed a six-week stopgap spending bill carrying a massive budget deal, ending a less-than-six-hour government shutdown without Speaker Paul D Ryan providing Democrats the exact commitment they were seeking on an immigration vote President Donald Trump
- Senate passes stop-gap funding bill in effort to avert . . .
The Senate passed a stop-gap spending bill on Wednesday night in an effort to keep the government funded and prevent a partial shutdown at the end of the week
- Senate approves stopgap bill to fund government, averts . . .
Senate passes bill to fund government, averts federal shutdown and leaving the big fights for the new Congress The Senate passed the bill by voice vote Wednesday evening, and the House is