- Seven Canine Diabetes Myths | Will My Dog Hate Me?
When my dog, Frankie, was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus at the end of 2007, I did what many people do when they learn their pet has a chronic, incurable illness
- RVs: A Great Way To Travel With Pets | Will My Dog Hate Me?
We don’t travel as much as you guys, but we are on the look-out for some more and dog-safer transport space Maybe renting is an option for us
- Xpu-Ha Palace Resort – a pet-friendly all-inclusive resort . . .
Xpu-Ha Palace Resort – a pet-friendly all-inclusive resort near Cancun, Mexico
- Dogs and Amsterdam - And A Small Dog
Travel to one of Europe’s most pet-friendliest cities – Amsterdam!
- Product Review: Rose Hip Vital Canine | Some Thoughts . . .
Rose-Hip Vital Canine has made significant changes to Mac's quality of life We strongly recommend the product to other owners of dogs
- The hidden disorder in staffies | Some Thoughts About Dogs
This is Jazz’s story, written by a staffy owner in South Australia My husband, John, had always wanted a female, brindle staffy In December 2008, John drove a
- Dog-Dog Reactivity – Treatment Summary
The seminar in Seattle was great fun, lots of good folks and excellent questions from the audience In the morning I talked about treatment for dog-dog reactivity
- Punishment vs. Correction in Dogs - Dog Breed Info Center . . .
A dog should never be punished for deeds you do not like, but rather corrected What's the difference between a punishment and a correction? A correction is when you