- Seven Canine Diabetes Myths | Will My Dog Hate Me?
When my dog, Frankie, was diagnosed with diabetes mellitus at the end of 2007, I did what many people do when they learn their pet has a chronic, incurable illness
- Do Dogs Need Professional Teeth Cleanings? Yes! | Will My . . .
Maybe you’ve seen a sign for “Teeth cleaning without anesthesia” in your groomer’s shop or on a pet store bulletin board And you’ve wondered: Would your dog benefit from some quick tartar removal, free from the perceived dangers — and costs — of a professional cleaning under anesthesia at a veterinarian’s office?
- Dogs and Amsterdam - And A Small Dog
Travel to one of Europe’s most pet-friendliest cities – Amsterdam!
- Walt Disney World With Your Dog? - And A Small Dog
Theme Parks in Orlando that are Pet Friendly And A Small Dog Travel Advice For You and Your Dog – Pets Need Vacations, Too!
- Puppy Socialisation Checklist | Some Thoughts About Dogs
Socialisation is one of the most important roles of a new puppy owner Puppies’ brains develop considerably from 6 weeks-16 weeks of age During this time, the puppy learns a lot about their world
- Classical Conditioning in Dogs | Some Thoughts About Dogs
What is classical conditioning? And why does it matter in dog training? A concise description of classical conditioning in dog training, with practical examples of its relevance
- Potty Training Tips: Using a Doggy Diaper | Dog Rescue . . .
Sometimes people are hesitant to adopt older dogs because they think they will be impossible to train, they won't bond, or they won't have much energy After fostering more than 30 Boston Terriers,