- Near South Side, Chicago - Wikipedia
The Near South Side is a community area of Chicago in Cook County, Illinois, United States It is located just south of the downtown central business district, the Loop, which is itself a community area
- Near North Side, Chicago - Wikipedia
The Near North Side is one of 77 defined community areas of Chicago, Illinois, United States It is the northernmost of the three areas that constitute central Chicago, the others being the Loop and the Near South Side
- Chicago - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chicago is the largest city in Illinois, USA and the county seat of Cook County It is the third largest city in the United States, although it used to be the second largest Chicago is next to one of the five Great Lakes, Lake Michi
- Chicagos Extinct Businesses
Here is the lobby of The Jeffrey Theater once located at 1952 E 71st St in The South Shore neighborhood of Chicago What a gorgeous place it was back in the day!
- BibMe: Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA . . .
BibMe Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard
- Topic Galleries - Chicago Tribune
News, Photos and Information about Chicago Tribune Popular Topics Ask Amy
- How Chicagos Neighborhoods Got Their Names | Mental Floss
Wikimedia Commons After the Chicago Fire, many of the city's Swedes moved to this area on the North Side to rebuild their lives It's believed that the neighborhood is named after Reverend Paul Andersen Norland, who was integral in attracting folks to join the community during its early years (neighborhood's pros: not engulfed in flames)
- Wikimapia - Lets describe the whole world!
Wikimapia is an online editable map - you can describe any place on Earth Or just surf the map discovering tonns of already marked places