- Near South Side, Chicago - Wikipedia
The Near South Side is a community area of Chicago in Cook County, Illinois, United States It is located just south of the downtown central business district, the Loop, which is itself a community area
- Roseland, Where Obama the Politician Was Born - The New . . .
From the back seat of Steve Gates’s white Pontiac, Monique Robbins spotted Jasmine Coleman walking home from school alone It was an icy December afternoon on Chicago ’s South Side, and Jasmine’s only protection against the wind was a thin purple jacket She looked cold Gates pulled the car
- Near North Side, Chicago - Wikipedia
The Near North Side is one of 77 defined community areas of Chicago, Illinois, United States It is the northernmost of the three areas that constitute central Chicago, the others being the Loop and the Near South Side
- Chicago - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nickname(s): The Windy City, The Second City, Chi-Town, Chi-City, Hog Butcher for the World, City of the Big Shoulders, The City That Works, and others found at List of nicknames for Chicago
- Chicagos detective force shrinks as murder rate soars . . .
Every two weeks, Cynthia Lewis contacts the detectives investigating the homicide of her brother on Chicago's south side almost a year ago They have had no success finding who shot Tyjuan Lewis, a 43-year-old father of 15, near his home in the quiet Roseland neighborhood of single-family houses
- Topic Galleries - Chicago Tribune
News, Photos and Information about Chicago Tribune Popular Topics Ask Amy
- BibMe: Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA . . .
BibMe Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard
- Chicago L. org: Operations - Lines - gt; Dan Ryan branch
The Dan Ryan Line opened for service on September 28, 1969 The new $38 million line was through-routed with the old Lake Street elevated, operating via the Lake and Wabash legs of the Loop and the South Side Elevated to 17th Junction