- New Evidence for the Site of the Temple in Jerusalem
A new and accurate evaluation is essential regarding the site of the former Temples in Jerusalem Neither the Dome of the Rock near the center of the Haram esh
- The Stone Age in Europe (2 million years ago until 3000 BC . . .
Hallmarks of Stone Age Clothing Lower Paleolithic no evidence of clothing Middle Paleolithic draped animal hides, sometimes bound with sinew Upper
- IBSS - Biblical Archaeology - Evidence of the Exodus from . . .
One of the most important discoveries that relate to the time of the Exodus is the Merneptah stele which dates to about 1210 BC Merneptah, the king of Egypt
- Age of Autism
AGE OF AUTISM Original content and news about the autism epidemic from the perspective that autism is treatable Anaylsis of current media treatment of autism and the
- Evidence of Hobbling, Torture Discovered at Ancient . . .
The site of a gruesome massacre some 1,200 years ago in southwestern Colorado is yielding new evidence of the severity, and the grisly intensity, of the violence that
- The Evidence | The Most Dangerous Animal of All
Hi Lindy, Thank you for your questions This site is a work in progress, and in the coming days and weeks, we will update it continually The 408 cipher is posted
- Georgia -- Age of Consent
[EDITOR'S NOTE: We are amazed at the number of emails that claim our site is "wrong" but can't provide documentation or proof to support their own position -- nor
- Fingerprints of the Gods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fingerprints of the Gods: The Evidence of Earth's Lost Civilization is a book first published in 1995 by Graham Hancock, in which he echoes 19th century writer