- Age of consent - TheSite. org
What is the age of consent? According to the Sexual Offences Act 2003, it is a criminal offence for any kind of sexual activity to take place between two people where
- New Evidence for the Site of the Temple in Jerusalem
A new and accurate evaluation is essential regarding the site of the former Temples in Jerusalem Neither the Dome of the Rock near the center of the Haram esh
- New Evidence Puts Man In North America 50,000 Years Ago . . .
New Evidence Puts Man In North America 50,000 Years Ago Date: November 18, 2004 Source: University Of South Carolina Summary: Radiocarbon tests of carbonized plant
- Prehistoric religion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prehistoric religion is a general term for the religious beliefs and practices of prehistoric peoples More specifically it encompasses Paleolithic religion
- Gold Eagle Mintages | American Gold Eagles . . .
Mintage figures for all American Gold Eagle coins, including bullion, proof, and uncirculated (burnished) versions for all denominations
- Georgia -- Age of Consent
[EDITOR'S NOTE: We are amazed at the number of emails that claim our site is "wrong" but can't provide documentation or proof to support their own position -- nor
- 13,000-Year-Old Stone Tool Cache in Colorado Shows . . .
A biochemical analysis of a rare Clovis-era stone tool cache recently unearthed in the city limits of Boulder, Colo , indicates some of the implements were used to
- Fingerprints of the Gods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fingerprints of the Gods: The Evidence of Earth's Lost Civilization is a book first published in 1995 by Graham Hancock, in which he echoes 19th century writer