- GEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE PERTAINING TO THE AGE OF THE GREAT SPHINX
[Disclaimer: This document is posted from a text (txt) file, which eliminates italics and various standard formatting It may contain minor typographical errors
- The Stone Age in Europe (2 million years ago until 3000 BC . . .
The Stone Age in Europe (2 million years ago until 3000 BC) March 31, 2006 at 11:00 am (Draped Garments, Europe, Prehistory, Sewn Garments)
- New Evidence for the Site of the Temple in Jerusalem
A new and accurate evaluation is essential regarding the site of the former Temples in Jerusalem Neither the Dome of the Rock near the center of the Haram esh
- IBSS - Biblical Archaeology - Evidence of the Exodus from . . .
One of the most important discoveries that relate to the time of the Exodus is the Merneptah stele which dates to about 1210 BC Merneptah, the king of Egypt
- WHO | e-Library of Evidence for Nutrition Actions (eLENA)
The WHO e-Library of Evidence for Nutrition Actions (eLENA) is an online library of evidence-informed guidance for nutrition interventions It is a single point of
- Adventures in Autism: No Evidence of Any Link
Never let anyone tell you that there is no evidence of any link between vaccines and autism MOST of the research into the matter shows that there is
- 13,000-Year-Old Stone Tool Cache in Colorado Shows . . .
A biochemical analysis of a rare Clovis-era stone tool cache recently unearthed in the city limits of Boulder, Colo , indicates some of the implements were used to
- Settlement of the Americas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1 Understanding the debate 1 1 Timeline of selected archaeological, geological and genetic evidence; 2 Genetics and blood type; 3 Land bridge theory 3 1 Synopsis