- Presidential Election of 1960 - 270towin. com
Results of the presidential election of 1960, won by John F Kennedy with 303 electoral votes
- Presidential Election of 1964 - 270towin. com
Results of the presidential election of 1964, won by Lyndon B Johnson with 486 electoral votes
- United States presidential election, 1992 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 1992 was the 52nd quadrennial presidential election It was held on Tuesday, November 3, 1992 Democratic Governor Bill Clinton of Arkansas defeated incumbent Republican President George H W Bush, independent businessman Ross Perot of Texas, and a number of minor candidates
- 2016 Electoral Map and Presidential Election Results . . .
Republican Donald J Trump is elected the 45th US President CandidateElectoral Votes*Popular Vote** (% ) Donald Trump (Republican)279 59 43MM votes (47
- Elections in the United States - Wikipedia
Elections in the United States are held for government officials at the federal, state, and local levels At the federal level, the nation's head of state, the President, is elected indirectly by the people of each state, through an Electoral College
- Political Maps | maps of political trends election results
maps of political trends and election results, including electoral maps of the 2016 US presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
- Electoral College - Facts Summary - HISTORY. com
Aside from Members of Congress, and persons holding offices of “Trust or Profit” under the Constitution, anyone may serve as an elector In each presidential election year, a group of candidates for elector is nominated by political parties and other groupings in each state, usually at a state party convention, or by the party state committee
- Alaska gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election . . .
Alaska is one of 36 states holding an election for governor in 2018 Heading into the 2018 elections, there are 16 Democratic governors, 33 Republican governors, and one independent governor