- Presidential Election of 1960 - 270towin. com
Results of the presidential election of 1960, won by John F Kennedy with 303 electoral votes
- Historical Presidential Election Map Timeline - 270towin. com
Choose a presidential election from the menu to view candidates and an electoral map, as well as election highlights
- United States presidential election, 1992 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 1992 was the 52nd quadrennial presidential election It was held on Tuesday, November 3, 1992 Democratic Governor Bill Clinton of Arkansas defeated incumbent Republican President George H W Bush, independent businessman Ross Perot of Texas, and a number of minor candidates
- Elections in the United States - Wikipedia
Elections in the United States are held for government officials at the federal, state, and local levels At the federal level, the nation's head of state, the President, is elected indirectly by the people of each state, through an Electoral College
- Political Maps | maps of political trends election results
maps of political trends and election results, including electoral maps of the 2016 US presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
- The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 1988 - Willie Horton
An archive of presidential campaign commercials from 1952 to the present, organized by year, type, and issue, with teacher resources and playlists by experts
- Alaska gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election . . .
Alaska is one of 36 states holding an election for governor in 2018 Heading into the 2018 elections, there are 16 Democratic governors, 33 Republican governors, and one independent governor
- New Mexico gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial . . .
In the 2016 presidential election, Hillary Clinton (D) won New Mexico with 48 3 percent of the vote Donald Trump (R) received 40 percent In presidential elections between 1912 and 2016, New Mexico voted Democratic 56 percent of the time and Republican 44 percent of the time