- Presidential Election of 1876 - 270towin. com
Results of the presidential election of 1876, won by Rutherford B Hayes with 185 electoral votes
- Presidential Election of 2016 - 270towin. com
Results of the presidential election of 2016, won by Donald J Trump with 304 electoral votes
- United States presidential election, 1992 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 1992 was the 52nd quadrennial presidential election It was held on Tuesday, November 3, 1992 Democratic Governor Bill Clinton of Arkansas defeated incumbent Republican President George H W Bush, independent businessman Ross Perot of Texas, and a number of minor candidates
- 2016 Presidential Election - Student News Daily
PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES The central focus of a debate should be to provide voters with information they need to measure the suitability of the candidates for office
- 2016 Electoral Map and Presidential Election Results . . .
Republican Donald J Trump is elected the 45th US President CandidateElectoral Votes*Popular Vote** (% ) Donald Trump (Republican)279 59 43MM votes (47
- Elections in the United States - Wikipedia
Elections in the United States are held for government officials at the federal, state, and local levels At the federal level, the nation's head of state, the President, is elected indirectly by the people of each state, through an Electoral College
- Political Maps | maps of political trends election results
maps of political trends and election results, including electoral maps of the 2016 US presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
- Larry J. Sabatos Crystal Ball » The Map: 11 Angles on the . . .
now available: trumped: the 2016 election that broke all the rules