- Presidential Election of 1860 - 270towin. com
Results of the presidential election of 1860, won by Abraham Lincoln with 180 electoral votes
- Historical Presidential Election Map Timeline - 270towin. com
Choose a presidential election from the menu to view candidates and an electoral map, as well as election highlights
- United States presidential election, 1992 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 1992 was the 52nd quadrennial presidential election It was held on Tuesday, November 3, 1992 Democratic Governor Bill Clinton of Arkansas defeated incumbent Republican President George H W Bush, independent businessman Ross Perot of Texas, and a number of minor candidates
- 2016 Electoral Map and Presidential Election Results . . .
Republican Donald J Trump is elected the 45th US President CandidateElectoral Votes*Popular Vote** (% ) Donald Trump (Republican)279 59 43MM votes (47
- Elections in the United States - Wikipedia
Elections in the United States are held for government officials at the federal, state, and local levels At the federal level, the nation's head of state, the President, is elected indirectly by the people of each state, through an Electoral College
- Political Maps | maps of political trends election results
maps of political trends and election results, including electoral maps of the 2016 US presidential election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2018 . . .
Elections for the Minnesota House of Representatives will take place in 2018 The open primary election will be held on August 14, 2018, and the general election will be held on November 6, 2018
- Delaware — Wikipédia
Le Delaware ([ˈdɛləwɛəɹ] en anglais) est un État de la côte est des États-Unis, bordé à l'ouest et au sud par le Maryland, au nord par la Pennsylvanie, à l'est par le New Jersey et l'océan Atlantique