- Posttraumatic stress disorder - Wikipedia
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental disorder that can develop after a person is exposed to a traumatic event, such as sexual assault, warfare, traffic collisions, or other threats on a person's life
- Complex post-traumatic stress disorder - Wikipedia
Complex post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD; also known as complex trauma disorder) is a psychological disorder thought to occur as a result of repetitive
- Category:Posttraumatic stress disorder - Wikipedia
Posttraumatic stress disorder in fiction (1 C, 34 P) Pages in category "Posttraumatic stress disorder" The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total
- Post-traumatic stress disorder - Simple English Wikipedia . . .
Post-traumatic stress disorder (sometimes also written Posttraumatic stress disorder, often shortened to PTSD) is an anxiety disorder It can develop when people are
- Posttraumatic stress disorder | Abuse Wiki | FANDOM . . .
Posttraumatic stress disorder (also known as post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD) is a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma This event may involve the threat of death to oneself or to someone else, or to one's own or someone else's physical, sexual, or psychological integrity, overwhelming the individual's ability to cope
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder | DSM Guide Wikia | FANDOM . . .
In DSM-III, this disorder is called Post-traumatic Stress Disorder A Existence of a recognizable stressor that would evoke significant symptoms of distress in almost everyone
- Veterans benefits for post-traumatic stress disorder in . . .
The United States provides a wide range of benefits for veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which was incurred in, or aggravated by, their military service
- Genetics of posttraumatic stress disorder - Wikipedia
Genetics of posttraumatic stress disorder Jump to navigation Jump to search Genetics play some role in the development of PTSD Approximately 30% of the variance