- Which Countries Have the Most Vacation Days? | GetVoIP
To see how various countries’ vacation time compared, here's an infographic that shows leave days, and sick says around the globe Employees in France and Brazil
- On holiday: Countries with the most vacation days - USA TODAY
By law, every country in the European Union has at least four work weeks of paid vacation Austria, which guarantees workers the most time off, has a legal minimum of 22 paid vacation days and 13 paid holidays each year The average private sector U S worker receives 16 paid vacation days and holidays
- List of minimum annual leave by country - Wikipedia
List of minimum annual leave by country part-time workers may get a reduced number of days In most countries, public holidays are vacation time is set
- Countries With the Most Vacation Days - 24 7 Wall St.
Source: ThinkstockThe United States is the only developed country in the world without a single legally required paid vacation day or holiday By law, every country
- Top 20 Countries With the Most Paid Vacation Time - FAIL . . .
20 paid vacation days + 13 paid holidays Here we have a 3-way tie between Eastern European nations, with each country offering its citizens 20 paid vacation days to go along with 13 state sponsored national holidays
- Paid Time Off - Which Countries Get the Most Vacation Time . . .
Other countries with a generous amount of vacation days include France (30 days, 31 with holidays); Bolivia (27 days, 37 holidays), Sweden and Luxembourg (which both get 25 days, and 36 with holidays)
- Which Country has Most Holidays - Top Ten Countries List
Lets talk about Which Country has Most Holidays? and why also discussing the list of top ten Country Minimum paid vacation days Paid public holidays Total; Brazil:
- Vacation Days Country Ranking - Refinery29
GetVoiP recently released a list of 40 countries around the world that have the most and fewest vacation days