- Age of consent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The age of consent is the age at which a person is considered to be legally competent to consent to sexual acts, and is thus the minimum age of a person with whom
- Legal drinking age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The legal drinking age is the age at which a person can consume or purchase alcohol These laws cover a wide range of issues and behaviours, addressing when and where
- Migration to the United States: Under-age and on the move . . .
Migration to the United States Under-age and on the move A wave of unaccompanied children swamps the debate over immigration Jun 28th 2014 | CORINTO
- Poverty Facts and Stats — Global Issues
This part of the globalissues org web site presents some of the hard hitting facts and statistics on poverty
- Michigan QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
Provides Census data and community development information on employment, income, economics, demographics and other data sets for Michigan and its counties
- Where Are the People of Color in Children’s Books . . .
Of 3,200 children’s books published in 2013, just 93 were about black people, according to a study by the Cooperative Children’s Book Center at the