- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA . . .
COPPA imposes certain requirements on operators of websites or online services directed to children under 13 years of age, and on operators of other websites or
- Prostitution of children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prostitution of children is illegal under international law, and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, Article 34, states, "the State shall
- Age-appropriate diet for children: MedlinePlus Medical . . .
An age-appropriate diet is one that provides adequate nutrition, is appropriate for a child's state of development, and can help prevent childhood obesity
- Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biologically, a child (plural: children) is a human between the stages of birth and puberty The legal definition of child generally refers to a minor, otherwise
- National Poverty Center | University of Michigan
2010 Poverty Thresholds, Selected Family Types: Single Individual Under 65 years $ 11,344 65 years older $ 10,458 Single Parent
- CDC | Data and Statistics | Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD . . .
Prevalence About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC's Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- National Association for the Education of Young Children . . .
Professional organization which promotes excellence in early childhood education Information for educators and parents, conference information, professional
- WHO | Measles
Key facts Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available In 2013, there were 145 700