- Age of consent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The age of consent is the age at which a person is considered to be legally competent to consent to sexual acts, and is thus the minimum age of a person with whom
- Marriageable age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marriageable age (or marriage age) is the age at which a person is allowed by law to marry, either as a right or subject to parental or other forms of consent
- Migration to the United States: Under-age and on the move . . .
Migration to the United States Under-age and on the move A wave of unaccompanied children swamps the debate over immigration Jun 28th 2014 | CORINTO
- CDC | Data and Statistics | Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD . . .
Prevalence About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC's Autism and Developmental Disabilities
Pennsylvania Department of Education, Bureau of Special Education Training and Technical Assistance Network Training, Educational Initiatives, Videos, Resources
- Children in israeli Military detention - UNICEF
1 A Executive summary All children in contact with judicial systems should be treated with dignity and respect at all times For several years, national lawyers
- Children | Society | The Guardian
© 2014 Guardian News and Media Limited or its affiliated companies All rights reserved
- Where Are the People of Color in Children’s Books . . .
Of 3,200 children’s books published in 2013, just 93 were about black people, according to a study by the Cooperative Children’s Book Center at the