- Minor (law) - Wikipedia
In law, a minor is a person under a certain age—usually the age of majority—which legally demarcates childhood from adulthood The age of majority depends upon
- State Regulation of For-profit Door-to-door Sales by Minors
Wage and Hour Division (WHD) State Regulation of For-profit Door-to-door Sales by Minors January 1, 2017 Note: Where federal and state law have different minimum
- Employment Age Certificate Issuance Practice Under State . . .
Table of Employment Age Certification Issuance Practice Under State Child Labor Laws State Type of Certificate Issued Employment certificate
- 45 States That Allow Underage (under 21) Alcohol . . .
45 states have exceptions to allow underage consumption of alcohol under certain circumstances Five states (Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, New Hampshire, and West
- Legal drinking age - Wikipedia
The legal drinking age is the age at which a person can legally consume or purchase alcoholic beverages These laws cover a wide range of issues and behaviors
- Legal Age to Marry, State by State - thespruce. com
An easy, state-by-state listing of marriage laws showing the legal, minimum age when you can marry
- Time Hour Restrictions For 16 17 Year-Old Minors (By . . .
EMPLOYMENT OF MINORS Time Hour Restrictions For 16 17 Year-Old Minors (By Industry) Persons under 18 years ENROLLED IN and not graduated from a
- 74-year-old man charged with having sex with two minors . . .
A Wood County Grand Jury indicted a man for having sexual encounters with two minors below the age of 13 Donald Cullison, 74, was charged with two felony counts