- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA . . .
COPPA imposes certain requirements on operators of websites or online services directed to children under 13 years of age, and on operators of other websites or
- Prostitution of children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prostitution of children or child prostitution is prostitution involving a child It is a form of commercial sexual exploitation of children The term normally refers
- Statutory rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In some common law jurisdictions, statutory rape is sexual activity in which at least one person is below the age required to legally consent to the behavior
- Migration to the United States: Under-age and on the move . . .
Migration to the United States Under-age and on the move A wave of unaccompanied children swamps the debate over immigration Jun 28th 2014 | CORINTO
- National Poverty Center | University of Michigan
2010 Poverty Thresholds, Selected Family Types: Single Individual Under 65 years $ 11,344 65 years older $ 10,458 Single Parent
- Healthy Weight: Assessing Your Weight . . . - BMI for children
The CDC BMI-for-age growth charts are available at: CDC Growth Charts: United States Top of Page How is BMI used with children and teens? For children and teens
- Children | Society | The Guardian
Letters: The growing need among university students for counsellors, at a time of dwindling counselling services, is a significant national problem
- WHO | Measles
Key facts Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available In 2013, there were 145 700