- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA . . .
COPPA imposes certain requirements on operators of websites or online services directed to children under 13 years of age, and on operators of other websites or
- Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biologically, a child (plural: children) is generally a human between the stages of birth and puberty The legal definition of child generally refers to a minor
- Military use of children - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Under the terms of Protocol I of the Geneva Conventions, children over the age of fifteen who have volunteered can be used as spotters, observers, and message
- CDC | Data and Statistics | Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD . . .
Prevalence About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC's Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- Growth Charts - Homepage - Centers for Disease Control and . . .
Growth charts consist of a series of percentile curves that illustrate the distribution of selected body measurements in children Pediatric growth charts
- Children as Consumers — Global Issues
Children now have a powerful market influence Childhood consumerism is of concern because it seems to be teaching children to value material things more than human
- National Association for the Education of Young Children . . .
Professional organization which promotes excellence in early childhood education Information for educators and parents, conference information, professional
- Childrens Defense Fund (CDF) : Health Care Coverage for . . .
Advocacy for American children, particularly poor and minority children and those with disabilities Issues and programs include: Head Start, Healthy Start, Stand for