- Age of consent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The age of consent is the age at which a person is considered to be legally competent to consent to sexual acts, and is thus the minimum age of a person with whom
- Child - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biologically, a child (plural: children) is a human between the stages of birth and puberty The legal definition of child generally refers to a minor, otherwise
- WHO | Measles
WHO fact sheet on measles providing key fact, signs and symptoms, who is at risk, treatment, prevention, WHO response
- CDC | Data and Statistics | Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD . . .
Prevalence About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC's Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- Minnetonka Baseball Association
Minnetonka Baseball Association is a program of service to the youth of our community It is geared to provide an outlet of healthful activity and training under good
- National Association for the Education of Young Children . . .
Professional organization which promotes excellence in early childhood education Information for educators and parents, conference information, professional
- Seattle Childrens Hospital: World-Class Child Healthcare . . .
Join us in celebrating the new Seattle Children’s South Clinic in Federal Way at this free "hands on" event for families
- Poverty Facts and Stats — Global Issues
This part of the globalissues org web site presents some of the hard hitting facts and statistics on poverty