- Lee Jackson - Dictionary of Victorian London - Victorian . . .
A guide to the social history of Victorian London, comprised of excerpts from primary sources arranged alphabetically
- Lee Jackson’s Victorian London Dictionary - Social History.
BY THE AUTHOR OF THIS SITE THE DIARY OF A MURDER Jacob Jones is a respectable clerk at the Crystal Palace Company, with a pretty young bride and a delightful new
- Victorian Jokes: The best in 19th-century humour | History . . .
If you're an aficionado of all things Victorian and you don't know about Lee Jackson's website, you'd best get yourself acquainted Lee runs The Dictionary of
- David Perdues Charles Dickens Page - Dickens London
This ability to immerse the reader into time and place sets the perfect stage for Dickens to weave his fiction Victorian London was the largest
- Italianate architecture - Wikipedia
East Coast The Italianate style was popularized in the United States by Alexander Jackson Davis in the 1840s as an alternative to Gothic or Greek Revival styles
- Entertainment - ABC News
Headlines from the network and other sources, as well as downloads of trailers and clips
- BibMe: Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA . . .
BibMe Free Bibliography Citation Maker - MLA, APA, Chicago, Harvard
- Face - definition of face by The Free Dictionary
Define face face synonyms, face pronunciation, face translation, English dictionary definition of face n 1 a The surface of the front of the head from the top of