- Kentucky Board of Nursing
The Kentucky Board of Nursing is an agency of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, governed by the Nurse Practice Act The Board is a separate and distinct entity from any
- Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry
The Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry lists the status of State Registered Nurse Aides and the names of home health aides who, as determined by the Office of the Inspector
- Kentucky Board of Nursing | NCSBN
The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) is a not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to provide an organization through which boards of nursing
- nursing | Eastern Kentucky University | Eastern Kentucky . . .
Eastern Kentucky University nursing students will host a health education fair in collaboration with several local organizations
- Louisiana State Board of Nursing
Includes scope of practice guidelines, contact information, board members, calendar and publications
- Kentucky: Cabinet for Health and Family Services - DPH Home
Zika Virus The Kentucky Department for Public Health is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to provide guidance and education to
- University of Kentucky
Celebrating more than 150 years of excellence in education in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the University of Kentucky is currently ranked nationally in more than 90
- Kentucky: Cabinet for Health and Family Services - Nursing . . .
Nursing facility services included in per diem rate are room and board, dietary services, nutritional supplements, social services, activities, respiratory