- United States presidential election, 1964 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 1964, the 45th quadrennial American presidential election, was held on Tuesday, November 3, 1964 Incumbent Democratic President Lyndon B Johnson defeated Barry Goldwater, the Republican nominee
- United States presidential election, 1956 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 1956 was the 43rd quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 6, 1956 The popular incumbent President, Republican Dwight D Eisenhower, successfully ran for re-election
- Election News, Polls and Results - 270towin. com
There are currently seven vacancies in Congress The next special election will be on June 30 in Texas' 27th congressional district This will fill the seat of Republican Blake Farenthold, who resigned in April
- OnPolitics | USA TODAYs politics blog
USA Today politics blog Most Popular G-7 photo of Trump with Merkel shows a different story Justices: States can purge voters who don’t vote
- 2016 Presidential Election Headquarters | Politics | Fox News
Elections news and videos for the 2016 presidential race See the latest analysis and data for the election on FoxNews com
- Georgias 6th Congressional District special election . . .
Republican Karen Handel defeated Democrat Jon Ossoff in the June 20, 2017, special election runoff to represent the 6th Congressional District of Georgia It was the most expensive U S House race in history
- National Conference of State Legislatures - News of the States
The June issue looks at how juvenile justice reform is changing the lives of young people, the problem with teacher pay, putting pensions under stress, an interview with the House speaker in Maine and much more
- Politics News | Breaking Political News, Video Analysis . . .
Get up to the minute breaking political news and in-depth analysis on ABCNews com