- If Did Not Vote Had Been A Candidate In The 2016 US . . .
The map above shows what the 2016 US Presidential Election results would have been if votes not cast for Hillary, Trump or one of the third party candidates had gone
- No, 15,000 people did not vote for Harambe in 2016 . . .
We all know Harambe as the late gorilla who became an Internet sensation, but is it possible one of America’s favorite memes also received 15,000 votes
- United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 2016 was the 58th quadrennial American presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 In a surprise victory, the
- Its official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNN
More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history
- Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016 - CNNPolitics
Washington (CNN)Voter turnout this year dipped to nearly its lowest point in two decades While election officials are still tabulating ballots, the 126
- What does voter turnout tell us about the 2016 election . . .
The vast majority of ballots have been counted nearly two weeks after one of the biggest political upsets in modern U S history catapulted Donald Trump to the
- Over 90 Million Eligible Voters Didn’t Vote in the 2016 . . .
Early data from the 2016 Presidential election shows that over 100 million people who are eligible to vote in the U S didn't vote
- How Whites Voted In The 2016 US Presidential Election by . . .
The map above gives a preliminary view how white voters voted in the 2016 US presidential election on a county by county basis The counties in blue voted for Hillary