- How to get a Chinese VISA in Hong Kong (Updated 2018)
Our guide on how to get a Chinese VISA in Hong Kong, the costs and the best VISA agencies
- 2018 Guide: How to get a Chinese visa in Hong Kong . . .
To give you a little bit of background, there is no China Embassy or Consulate office in Hong Kong Hong Kong is legally part of China, therefore the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will handle visa services for the mainland (website is a piece of rubbish )
- Applying for a China mainland visa in Hong Kong: HKTravelBlog
This guide is how to apply for a China visa in Hong Kong It's a fairly straightforward process, but they will require a certain amount of paperwork
- How to Get to Macau from Hong Kong | NextStopHongKong . . .
A comprehensive review about how to get to Macau from Hong Kong, how to choose ferry and terminals, where to get discounted and cheaper ferry tickets
- FBT ChinaVisa Agency - Fast and Reliable application of . . .
Applying China Visa in Hong Kong Forever Bright Trading Ltd, established in 2000, has handled hundreds of thousands of foreign customers’ application on various types of China visas
- Chinese Visa Application: A Complete Guide (Updated 2018)
Everything you need to know about getting a Chinese visa in your country or Hong Kong: Visa costs, visa duration, where to apply and much more
- Chinese developers make a move on secondary property . . .
Mainland investors’ appetite for property in Hong Kong is showing no signs of abating despite sky-high prices and capital control measures
- EAST Hong Kong $156 ($̶1̶8̶2̶) - UPDATED 2018 Prices . . .
Now $156 (Was $̶1̶8̶2̶) Top Amenities: #1 Free Wifi · #2 Parking · #3 Restaurant · #4 Room Service · #5 Downtown EAST Hong Kong Compare with other Best Value B Bs inns in Hong Kong