- Ontario election debate: Most (not all) of our pundits say . . .
Liberal Premier Kathleen Wynne, centre, Progressive Conservative Leader Doug Ford, left, and NDP Leader Andrea Horwath take part in the Ontario Leaders debate in Toronto on Monday, May 7, 2018
- Kelly McParland: Another wheel flies off Ontarios green . . .
Kelly McParland: Another wheel flies off Ontario's green energy bus, and lands on 340 workers
- Reevely: Ontario’s next government will have $15B budget . . .
Younger Ontarians will be stuck paying off much more provincial debt than the Ontario Liberals are letting on, the province’s budget watchdog warned Wednesday, unless whoever wins the June election makes deep service cuts or raises taxes sharply The 2018 budget promises deficits of more than $6
- Comments » Save the Bala Falls
Spring 2018 – and again we have this weird rebound effect of the ice going out, water levels on lake muskoka being ok… and then 2 weeks latter flooding!
- Our place in hell — Greater Fool – Authored by Garth . . .
That little conflab in Quebec this week – the G7 – cost Canadian taxpayers $800 million The federal government spent that staggering amount building a media centre, having wall-to-wall cops, compensating local businesses and even outfitting a temporary prison and courtrooms in case protestors (none showed up) got out of hand
- Toronto Star - thestar. com | The Star | Canadas largest daily
thestar com is Canada's largest online news site From national coverage and issues to local headlines and stories across the country, the Star is your home for Canadian news and perspectives
- The lucky guy — Greater Fool – Authored by Garth Turner . . .
Stan worked on the line at GM’s Oshawa plant for thirty years “Last of the breed,” he says “Man, look at the news ” Indeed GM just punted a thousand workers, who will be gone by November