- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- Kerry told Hamas many of its demands would be met under . . .
‘Kerry told Hamas many of its demands would be met under ceasefire deal’ Secretary offered US guarantees, via Qatar, that key restrictions related to the ‘siege
- Hamas threatens to resume strikes on Tel Aviv if demands . . .
Hamas warned over the weekend that it would continue to attack Israel as long as its demands are not fulfilled The warning came as a Palestinian
- Hamas: We know how to make Netanyahu accept our demands
Threat from north many times greater than Gaza, outgoing OC Northern Command says Abbas to Israel: Make peace with us and 57 other nations will follow
- International News | World News - ABC News
Get the latest international news and events from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and more See world news photos and videos at ABCNews
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
Hundreds of torture methods used against Palestinian prisoners during interrogations conducted in Israeli prisoners have been observed by human rights organisations
- The Palestinian Authority - The New York Times
The Palestinian Authority Navigator A list of resources from around the Web about the Palestinian Authority as selected by researchers and editors of The New York Times