- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Sunni Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories Hamas is
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
Eight major Lebanese TV channels yesterday evening aired a united news broadcast entitled "Palestine You're not alone", in solidarity with the people of Gaza
- What is Hamas? - Council on Foreign Relations
A profile of Hamas, the Sunni Muslim Palestinian extremist group based in the Gaza Strip
- The Palestinian Authority - The New York Times
The Palestinian prime minister says he does not have enough money to pay both workers hired by Hamas and those employed by the Palestinian Authority
- Mahmoud Abbas puts off Palestinian elections after Hamas . . .
Prospects for restarting the stalled Middle East peace process hit new uncertainty today when the Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, decided to postpone crucial
- News from The Associated Press
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) -- Israel bombed five mosques, a sports stadium and the home of the late Hamas military chief across the Gaza Strip early on Tuesday, a
- Jpost - The Jerusalem Post | Israel news, Middle East . . .
Daily news and events from Israel's leading English national broadsheet