- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the free . . .
2006 elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 Final results
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is the Palestinian Sunni Islamic or Islamist organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, located in the Palestinian
- Hamas - The New York Times - Breaking News, World News . . .
News about Hamas Commentary and archival information about Hamas from The New York Times
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
Bringing you the latest and up-to-date news from the Middle East We go one step further, facilitating a better understanding of the issues facing the Middle East
- BBC News - Profile: Hamas Palestinian movement
The BBC profiles Hamas, the Palestinian militant Islamist organisation which won the PA legislative elections in in 2006, but is designated a terrorist
- The Palestinian Authority - The New York Times - Breaking News . . .
News about the Palestinian Authority Commentary and archival information about the Palestinian Authority from The New York Times
- Middle East Israel - Palestinian Conflict TimeLine
Summary and detailed timelines of the history of Palestine and Israel, and of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- The Gaza Bombshell | Vanity Fair
After failing to anticipate Hamas’s victory over Fatah in the 2006 Palestinian election, the White House cooked up yet another scandalously covert and self