- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is the Palestinian Sunni Islamic or Islamist organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, located in the Palestinian
- What is Hamas? - Council on Foreign Relations
What is Hamas? Hamas is the largest and most influential Palestinian militant movement that, along with the more moderate Fatah party, serves as one of the two
- Middle East Israel - Palestinian Conflict TimeLine
Summary and detailed timelines of the history of Palestine and Israel, and of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
VIDEO An Egyptian judge offered apologies to officers accused of shooting protesters to death during the January 25 revolution
- The Palestinian Authority - The New York Times
News about The Palestinian Authority, including commentary and archival articles published in The New York Times
- Jpost - The Jerusalem Post | Israel news, Middle East . . .
Daily news and events from Israel's leading English national broadsheet
- Recent History of Israel and the Israeli Palestinian . . .
Recent history of Israel and the Arab-Israeli Conflict (Israeli-Palestinian Conflict) from the Oslo agreement to the current events of the peace process and Intifada