- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- Primer on Palestine, Israel and the Arab-Israeli Conflict . . .
The United Nations Partition Plan; The Palestinian Refugees; Palestinians; Palestinian Citizens of Israel; The June 1967 War; UN Security Council Resolution 242
- Indispensable but Elusive: Palestinian National Reunification
Journal Essay Indispensable but Elusive: Palestinian National Reunification Hussein Ibish
- Middle East Israel - Palestinian Conflict TimeLine
Chronology: Israel-Palestine-Arab TimeLine from earliest times to today
- JPost Editorial: Palestinian elections - The Jerusalem Post
A “government of war which will be against peace and stability in our region” was the way chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat chose to describe
- Roi Tov
Roi Tov is a Christian Israeli refugee, author of The Cross of Bethlehem, The Memoirs of a Refugee, and Back in Bethlehem The Cross of Bethlehem is a memoir of a
- How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ
At stake is the future of what used to be the British Mandate of Palestine, the biblical lands now comprising Israel and the Palestinian territories of the West Bank