- Hamass Haniyeh would trounce Abbas if elections held . . .
Hamas's popularity has skyrocketed in the wake of Operation Protective Edge to the point where its deputy political bureau chief, Ismail Haniyeh, would win
- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- The Palestinian Information Center
The Palestinian Information Center PIC is an independent Palestinian organization, established first in Arabic on 1st December 1997 The English language site was
- The Palestinian Authority - Times Topics
The Palestinian Authority Navigator A list of resources from around the Web about the Palestinian Authority as selected by researchers and editors of The New York Times
- Hamas: We’ll let the Palestinian . . . - The Jerusalem Post
For the first time since its men seized control of the Gaza Strip in 2007, Hamas announced on Monday it would not oppose the return of forces loyal to
- Middle East Israel - Palestinian Conflict TimeLine
1300? BCE: Migration and conquest of Canaan by the Philistines and Israelite tribes Map of Canaan 1000? BCE: Jewish conquest of Jerusalem; reign of David (maps
- The Gaza Bombshell | Vanity Fair
The memo left no doubt as to what kind of action the U S was seeking: “Hamas should be given a clear choice, with a clear deadline: … they either accept a new