- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- Report: Hamas’ Meshal agrees for Palestinian state based . . .
The head of Hamas’ political wing, Khaled Meshal, has agreed to accept a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders during a recent meeting with Palestinian
- Analysis: Hamas unyielding on core demands; conflict to . . .
On the 47th day of the war, Hamas has not rolled back any of its core demands for Israel to lift the security blockade around Gaza and to facilitate the
- Middle East Israel - Palestinian Conflict TimeLine
1300? BCE: Migration and conquest of Canaan by the Philistines and Israelite tribes Map of Canaan 1000? BCE: Jewish conquest of Jerusalem; reign of David (maps
- Palestinian factions support Hizbullah - The Palestinian . . .
Prisoner Ahed Mansour’s health condition deteriorated The Palestinian prisoner Ahed Mansour, from Salfit, suffered serious health deterioration due to a nerve
- COLUMN ONE: Obama’s new plan for Hamas - Opinion . . .
Obama supports Hamas’s extortionist demands from Israel and Egypt to open Gaza’s borders in order to enable the terror group to resupply and rebuild its terror
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
Israeli human rights group B'Tselem has released a report which questions the legality of Israel's policy of targeting dozens of Palestinian homes during last summer