- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- Middle East Israel - Palestinian Conflict TimeLine
1300? BCE: Migration and conquest of Canaan by the Philistines and Israelite tribes Map of Canaan 1000? BCE: Jewish conquest of Jerusalem; reign of David (maps
- The Gaza Bombshell | Vanity Fair
After failing to anticipate Hamas’s victory over Fatah in the 2006 Palestinian election, the White House cooked up yet another scandalously covert and self
- 2200 Palestinian homes approved in East Jerusalem-- even . . .
Land, property, resources theft destruction Ethnic cleansing In ‘major victory to Arab residents’, 2200 homes approved in east Jerusalem Jerusalem Post 31 Mar
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
A man who below himself up inside a mosque in the eastern city of Qatif on Friday was a Saudi national affiliated with ISIS, the Saudi Interior Ministry said Saturday
- Netanyahu: Herzog, Livni can’t handle Iran or Hamas
Sa'ar says national unity government is 'still on the table' Israeli parties prepare legislative demands for Netanyahu's new coalition With full term
- Palestinian State in Jordan Inevitable - Middle East . . .
Jordanian-Palestinian dissident claims Israeli, Palestinian demands not necessarily mutually exclusive