- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the second Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), were held on 25 January 2006
- East Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
East Jerusalem or Eastern Jerusalem (Arabic: القدس الشرقية , Hebrew: מזרח ירושלים ) is the sector of Jerusalem that was not part of Israeli
- Middle East Israel - Palestinian Conflict TimeLine
1300? BCE: Migration and conquest of Canaan by the Philistines and Israelite tribes Map of Canaan 1000? BCE: Jewish conquest of Jerusalem; reign of David (maps
- Hamas Set to Take West Bank Cities in Local Elections
The Palestinian leader was sure he was going to recreate his success in the 2012 local elections, when Hamas expressed its distrust of the PA and decided
- Gaza cease-fire between Israel, Hamas goes into effect . . .
Hamas started this round with 10,000 rockets, and is now estimated to possess between 2,000 and 3,000 It started with Hamas possessing some 32 attack
- HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement) - GlobalSecurity. org
Palestine HAMAS Funding; HAMAS Operations; HAMAS Leadership Qassam Rocket; Qassam Pictures 2006 Parliamentary Elections; Palestinian Civil War; Fatah; State Sponsors
- Q A: What is Hamas? - CNN. com
Israel-Gaza conflict – Palestinian youths gesture during a demonstration next to the security fence on the Gaza border with Israel east of Khan Yunis, in
- Middle East Monitor