- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Council on Foreign Relations
Hamas is the main Palestinian armed resistance group, but the Islamist movement has struggled with governance since assuming control of Gaza
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- Primer on Palestine, Israel and the Arab-Israeli Conflict . . .
The United Nations Partition Plan; The Palestinian Refugees; Palestinians; Palestinian Citizens of Israel; The June 1967 War; UN Security Council Resolution 242
- Middle East Israel - Palestinian Conflict TimeLine
Chronology: Israel-Palestine-Arab TimeLine from earliest times to today
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
IMAGES Catching snakes, a popular hobby among some Palestinian youths, has turned into a new tactic to fight back against Israeli occupation troops during the weekly
- The Gaza Bombshell | Vanity Fair
Muhammad Dahlan at his office in Ramallah, January 2008 Photograph by Karim Ben Khelifa From the time of its inception as the Palestinian branch of the
- The Palestinian Authority - Times Topics
The Palestinian Authority Navigator A list of resources from around the Web about the Palestinian Authority as selected by researchers and editors of The New York Times