- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- The Palestinian Information Center: Israeli police bar . . .
Removing Hamas from terrorism list cautiously welcomed (report) Experts have received the decision of the European Court of Justice (ECJ) to remove Hamas from the
- Palestinian leadership backs Hamas truce demands . . .
The Palestinian decision-making body led by U S -backed President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday endorsed demands by Hamas for halting Gaza hostilities with Israel, a
- Palestinian Uprising In Jerusalem: Hamas Official Calls . . .
As daily riots persist in Arab east Jerusalem, instead of attempting to calm the violence, Hamas officials are calling it “the solution to Israeli aggression
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
Ahrar Centre for Prisoners Studies and Human Rights renewed its calls for international organisations and governments to save 22 Palestinian MPs and two ministers who
- Hamas threatens to resume strikes on Tel Aviv if demands . . .
Hamas warned over the weekend that it would continue to attack Israel as long as its demands are not fulfilled The warning came as a Palestinian
- The Palestinian Authority - Times Topics - The New York Times
The Palestinian Authority Navigator A list of resources from around the Web about the Palestinian Authority as selected by researchers and editors of The New York Times