- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- The Palestinian Authority - The New York Times
Chronology of Coverage Sep 26, 2014 Leaders of rival Palestinian factions Hamas and Fatah say they have agreed to resolve their differences and allow the
- BBC News - Profile: Hamas Palestinian movement
Hamas is the largest of several Palestinian militant Islamist groups Its name is an Arabic acronym for the Islamic Resistance Movement, originating as it did in 1987
- Report: Hamas’ Meshal agrees for Palestinian state based . . .
The head of Hamas’ political wing, Khaled Meshal, has agreed to accept a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders during a recent meeting with Palestinian
- International News | World News - ABC News
Get the latest international news and events from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and more See world news photos and videos at ABCNews
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
Hamas and Gaza 26 Jun 2014 | Open letters to the New York Times Dear Editor, Re: Issue of Pay for 2 Sets of Workers Tug at Palestinian Pact Fares Akram and Jodi
- Jpost - The Jerusalem Post - Israel news, Middle East . . .
Daily news and events from Israel's leading English national broadsheet