- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- Jpost - The Jerusalem Post | Israel news, Middle East . . .
Daily news and events from Israel's leading English national broadsheet
- International News | World News - ABC News
Get the latest international news and events from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and more See world news photos and videos at ABCNews
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
Hamas and Gaza 26 Jun 2014 | Open letters to the New York Times Dear Editor, Re: Issue of Pay for 2 Sets of Workers Tug at Palestinian Pact Fares Akram and Jodi
- Israel-Palestinian talks on Gaza underway in Cairo
JERUSALEM (AP) -- An international organization involved in assessing post-conflict reconstruction says it will take 20 years under current levels of restrictions to
- HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement) - GlobalSecurity. org
Palestine HAMAS Funding; HAMAS Operations; HAMAS Leadership Qassam Rocket; Qassam Pictures 2006 Parliamentary Elections; Palestinian Civil War; Fatah; State Sponsors
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - New York University
While Hamas had boycotted the January 2005 presidential election, during which Mahmoud Abbas was elected to replace Yasser Arafat, it did participate in the municipal