- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia, the . . .
Elections for the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) were held on 25 January 2006 The result was a
- Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, in the Palestinian territories and elsewhere in the
- Middle East Monitor - Creating New Perspectives
Hamas and Gaza 26 Jun 2014 | Open letters to the New York Times Dear Editor, Re: Issue of Pay for 2 Sets of Workers Tug at Palestinian Pact Fares Akram and Jodi
- International News | World News - ABC News
Get the latest international news and events from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and more See world news photos and videos at ABCNews
- Liberman to Post: Hamas removal, PA vote and regional . . .
Getting rid of Hamas is a necessary condition for any wider diplomatic breakthrough, Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman told The Jerusalem Post in an interview on Tuesday
- News from The Associated Press
JERUSALEM (AP) -- Israel's settler population in the West Bank increased by 2 percent in the first half of the year, an advocacy group announced Tuesday, signaling
- . :: Maan News Agency ::.
Senior Hamas official: Israel agreed to open Gaza crossings Israel must hold 'independent' probe into West Bank killings Interview: Diana Buttu on Palestinian unity
- Hamas: Political pragmatists or Islamic dogmatics? | +972 . . .
In a March 30 interview following the announcement of the Tahdiah, the leader of Hamas’ political bureau, Khaled Meshaal, said, “for Hamas, tahdiah is a ploy in