- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia
Elections for the second Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), were held on 25 January 2006
- Hamas, Fatah no longer the only candidates in Palestinian . . .
Hamas, Fatah no longer the only candidates in Palestinian elections Author: Moath al-Amoudi Posted August 5, 2016 GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — The Palestinian left
- Palestinian National Authority - Wikipedia
The Palestinian National Authority (PA or PNA; Arabic: السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية as-Sulṭa al-Waṭanīya al-Filasṭīnīya) is the
- http: www. jpost. com Article
- Historical Timeline: 1900-Present - Israeli-Palestinian . . .
Other sites are welcome to link to this page, but not to reproduce or repurpose our copyrighted content Please see our reprinting policy for details on how to
- Background Overview of Hamas - Jewish Virtual Library
Hamas grew out of the ideology and practice of the Islamic fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood movement that arose in Egypt in the 1920s
- Primer on Palestine, Israel and the Arab-Israeli Conflict . . .
The conflict between Palestinian Arabs and Zionist (now Israeli) Jews is a modern phenomenon, dating to the end of the nineteenth century Although the two groups
- Abbas: 2017 will be the year of Palestinian statehood . . .
Abbas: 2017 will be the year of Palestinian statehood PA leader tells Fatah congress that party will step up ‘popular peaceful resistance,’ but is