- Palestinian legislative election, 2006 - Wikipedia
Elections for the second Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC), the legislature of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), were held on 25 January 2006
- Palestinian National Authority - Wikipedia
The Palestinian National Authority (PA or PNA; Arabic: السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية as-Sulṭa al-Waṭanīya al-Filasṭīnīya) is the
- Historical Timeline: 1900-Present - Israeli-Palestinian . . .
Other sites are welcome to link to this page, but not to reproduce or repurpose our copyrighted content Please see our reprinting policy for details on how to
- http: www. jpost. com Article
- Myths Facts: Archived Online Exclusive | Jewish Virtual . . .
MYTH “The Palestinian Authority held a democratic election and Israel and the rest of the world must accept that Hamas
- Primer on Palestine, Israel and the Arab-Israeli Conflict . . .
The conflict between Palestinian Arabs and Zionist (now Israeli) Jews is a modern phenomenon, dating to the end of the nineteenth century Although the two groups
- IMEMC News - International Middle East Media Center
Israeli soldiers invaded, on Wednesday at dawn, Nablus city, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank, abducted one Palestinian in addition to shooting two
- Israeli-Palestinian Crisis Guide: Transcript - Council on . . .
Full transcript of the Middle East Crisis Guide, from the Council on Foreign Relations