- Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream . . .
Absolutly Fabulous cupcake The frosting was great as well but was a little runny with strawberry juice What did Ido wrong?? Should I add extra powered sugar?
- Orange-Poppy Seed Cupcakes with Buttercream Poppies
The orange flavor in these cupcakes come from zest in the batter and two brushings of fresh juice once they're baked A beautiful buttercream poppy sits atop each one
- Recipe: One-Bowl Orange Olive Oil Cupcakes with Honey . . .
Recipe: One-Bowl Orange Olive Oil Cupcakes with Honey Buttercream
- Cranberry Orange Cupcakes - Taste and Tell
The perfect holiday cupcake, these Cranberry Orange Cupcakes are infused with orange zest and fresh cranberries, then topped with a silky cranberry orange buttercream
- Winning Recipe Raspberry Cupcakes with Champagne . . .
Get Winning Recipe Raspberry Cupcakes with Champagne Buttercream Frosting Recipe from Food Network
- Homemade Buttercream Frosting Recipes - Southern Living
Create a sweet topper for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more with these indulgent buttercream frosting recipes
- Orange-Vanilla Bean Cupcakes - Martha Stewart
2 Combine cream, orange juice, and vanilla extract in a small bowl Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
- Vanilla Cupcake Recipe with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting . . .
A recipe for vanilla cupcakes and vanilla buttercream frosting that are the perfect pair for classic cupcakes