- Election Day Countdown Timer | How many days until . . .
Election Day History and Background In the United States, Election Day is the day set by law for the general elections of federal public officials
- A Guide to 2018 Latin American Elections | AS COA
Featured Content A Guide to 2018 Latin American Elections Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Paraguay, and Venezuela held presidential votes in 2018
- A Guide to 2018 Latin American Elections: Mexico | AS COA
July 1 marked the biggest elections in Mexico’s history, given that a constitutional reform aligned federal and local election dates to increase the number of posts by 60 percent compared to the 2012 general elections
- By-elections to the 41st Canadian Parliament - Wikipedia
By-elections to the 41st Canadian Parliament were held to fill vacancies in the House of Commons of Canada between the 2011 federal election and the 2015 federal election The 41st Canadian Parliament existed from 2011 to 2015 with the membership of its House of Commons having been determined by the results of the Canadian federal election held on May 2, 2011
- Democratic Republic of the Congo general election, 2006 . . .
General elections were held in the Democratic Republic of the Congo on July 30, 2006, the first multiparty elections in the country in 41 years Voters went to the polls to elect both a new President of the Republic and a new National Assembly, the lower-house of the Parliament The polls were boycotted by the veteran opposition leader, Étienne Tshisekedi, who complained of fraud
- The Zimbabwe Situation - Zimbabwe News updated daily
The Research and Advocacy Unit [RAU] is an independent, non-governmental organisation Its Mission is to provide high-quality research for the purposes of relevant and current policy change
- Europe - The Final Countdown (Official Video) - YouTube
Europe's official music video for 'The Final Countdown' Click to listen to Europe on Spotify: http: smarturl it EuropeSpot?IQid=EuropeTFC As featured on 19
- How to get your PVC before 2019 general elections . . .
As of Thursday, February 1, 2018, it's a mere 379 days to the 2019 general elections According to the official timetable released by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the