- Cord Cutters to Top 22 Million in U. S. by End of 2017 . . .
HOME; Biz; News; September 13, 2017 3:00AM PT Cord-Cutting Explodes: 22 Million U S Adults Will Have Canceled Cable, Satellite TV by End of 2017 Research firm eMarketer cuts TV ad-spending forecast on accelerating pay-TV declines
- Trump Moves to End DACA and Calls on Congress to Act - The . . .
WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday ordered an end to the Obama-era program that shields young undocumented immigrants from deportation, calling it an “amnesty-first approach” and urging Congress to pass a replacement before he begins phasing out its protections in six months As early as
- Trump has decided to end DACA, with 6-month delay - POLITICO
President Donald Trump has decided to end the Obama-era program that grants work permits to undocumented immigrants who arrived in the country as children, according to two sources familiar with his thinking Senior White House aides huddled Sunday afternoon to discuss the rollout of a decision
- Trump Pressed Top Republicans to End Senate Russia Inquiry . . .
WASHINGTON — President Trump over the summer repeatedly urged senior Senate Republicans, including the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, to end the panel’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, according to a half dozen lawmakers and aides Mr Trump’s
- Google - Year In Search 2017 - YouTube
In 2017, the world asked “how ” Questions like how to join the military, how to run for office, how to make a protest sign, how to be a good parent, and how
- Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23 . . .
Christian numerologists claim that the world will end on Sept 23, 2017 as they believe a planet will collide with Earth
- Trump will end health care cost-sharing subsidies - CNN
President Donald Trump plans to end a key set of Obamacare subsidies that helped lower-income enrollees pay for health care
- Flash The Future of Interactive Content | Adobe Blog
Adobe has long played a leadership role in advancing interactivity and creative content – from video, to games and more – on the web Where we’ve seen a need to pus