- Count - definition of count by The Free Dictionary
count 1 (kount) v count·ed, count·ing, counts v tr 1 a To name or list (the units of a group or collection) one by one in order to determine a total; number b
- Down - definition of down by The Free Dictionary
down 1 (doun) adv 1 a From a higher to a lower place or position: hiked down from the peak b Toward, to, or on the ground, floor, or bottom: tripped and fell
- Count | Define Count at Dictionary. com
Count definition, to check over (the separate units or groups of a collection) one by one to determine the total number; add up; enumerate: He counted his tickets and
- Down - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of down written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount
- Down | Define Down at Dictionary. com
Down definition, from higher to lower; in descending direction or order; toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder See more
- count - Wiktionary
Your views don't count here It does count if you cheat with someone when you're drunk
- count on (phrasal verb) definition and synonyms . . .
Define count on (phrasal verb) and get synonyms What is count on (phrasal verb)? count on (phrasal verb) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary
- Down Synonyms, Down Antonyms | Thesaurus. com
Synonyms for down at Thesaurus com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions Dictionary and Word of the Day