- count | Definition of count in English by Oxford Dictionaries
Definition of count - determine the total number of (a collection of items), take into account; include, be significant
- Count dictionary definition | count defined
The definition of count is the act of adding up or calculating, or the final number
- Count | Definition of Count by Merriam-Webster
Define count: to indicate or name by units or groups so as to find the total number of units involved : number — count in a sentence
- count down - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference. com
count down - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
- Count - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of count written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels
- Count | Define Count at Dictionary. com
Count definition, to check over (the separate units or groups of a collection) one by one to determine the total number; add up; enumerate: He counted his tickets and found he had ten
- Down | Define Down at Dictionary. com
Down definition, from higher to lower; in descending direction or order; toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder See more
- COUNT DOWN - crossword answers, clues, definition . . .
Crossword Solver - Crossword Clues, synonyms, anagrams and definition of count down