- How to Cope With Your Pets Death - Help From Veterinarians
Two veterinarians describe how they coped with their pets’ death; their words of wisdom may help you say good-bye, grieve, and heal after your pet dies
- Last Dog on the Hill: The Extraordinary Life of Lou by . . .
Last Dog on the Hill is veteran pet behaviorist STEVE DUNO's eighteenth book He has trained thousands of dogs, and a good number of cats He lives in Seattle with his family and an ever-changing assortment of rescued pets
- First Case Study – A Grieving Dog - Patricia McConnell
Here’s Sleeves on the left, and Patch on the right I’m sad to report that Patch died just last week and her sister Michaela died only a month ago All three of them, “Boonie” dogs–or mixed-breed dogs as they are called on Guam where they were born, were raised together and were litter mates
- Health | Yahoo Lifestyle
Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends
- Why Do Dogs Roll in Disgusting Stuff? - Patricia McConnell
behavior is related to coping with limited resources–from food to mates to good nesting sites If a dog can advertise to other dogs that they live in an area with lots
- Grieving the Death of a Spouse or Significant Other - What . . .
Death, regardless of the details, is capable of devastating those it leaves behind Brother, sister, son, daughter, mother, or father …
- Archives - Philly. com
Archives and past articles from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, and Philly com
- Texarkana Gazette | Texarkana Breaking News
The Texarkana Gazette is the premier source for local news and sports in Texarkana and the surrounding Arklatex areas