- When to Say Goodbye — Dog Dementia: Help and Support
If your dog has dementia, you are probably already worrying about when and if to euthanize him Here is some help for making the decision
- Health | Yahoo Lifestyle
Yahoo Lifestyle is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends
- First Case Study – A Grieving Dog - Patricia McConnell
Here’s Sleeves on the left, and Patch on the right I’m sad to report that Patch died just last week and her sister Michaela died only a month ago All three of them, “Boonie” dogs–or mixed-breed dogs as they are called on Guam where they were born, were raised together and were litter mates
- U. S. News | Latest National News, Videos Photos - ABC . . .
There were 18 tornadoes reported in the South the last two days
- Why Do Dogs Roll in Disgusting Stuff? - Patricia McConnell
behavior is related to coping with limited resources–from food to mates to good nesting sites If a dog can advertise to other dogs that they live in an area with lots
- Grieving the Death of a Spouse or Significant Other - What . . .
Richard, how horrifying the circumstances of your love’s death are for you My darling husband, Ken, died of cancer, but I cannot imagine having had to witness a partner burn to death
- DEF CON® 22 Hacking Conference - Speakers
DEF CON 101 - The Talk HighWiz Lockheed Pyr0 Roamer LosT DEF CON 101 is the Alpha to the closing ceremonies' Omega It's the place to go to learn about the many facets of Con and to begin your Defconian Adventure
- Archives - Philly. com
Archives and past articles from the Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, and Philly com