- Chinese New Year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinese New Year, known in modern Chinese as the "Spring Festival" ( simplified Chinese 春节; traditional Chinese 春節; Pinyin: Chūn jié ), is an important
- Happy Chinese New Year! How will London will celebrate the . . .
Happy Chinese New Year 2016! The Year of the Monkey kicks off in London and around the world The Chinese New Year party in London is the biggest outside of
- New Year - Wishes, SMS , Messages and Horoscope 2016
Celebrate the Happy New Year 2016 by sending New Year Wishes, Messages, Cards and Greetings to your loved ones Style your desktops with New Year 2016
- Chinese dragon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Chinese culture today, the dragon is mostly used for decorative purposes It is taboo to disfigure a depiction of a dragon State symbol The dragon was in
- Worlds 5 Best Cities to Celebrate Chinese New Year . . .
Chinese New Year is one of the most celebrated festivals around the world but not to the same extent in every city If you're planning to travel and enjoy this
- Asian Cultural Center of Vermont (ACCVT) | Connecting . . .
View more pictures at Flickr of ACCVT’s Lunar New Year in 2011 when the celebration was also held at The River Garden Another picture set of the festival at the
- Chinese Holidays 2014 - Public Holidays China 2015
Public Holidays China 2015 The Seven Official Public Holidays of China There are seven official public holidays in the mainland territory of China each year
- Special Community Events - AARC SAN BERNARDINO
SPECIAL COMMUNITY EVENTS: The Cambodian New Year is celebrated on April 11 12, 2015 and Asian-American Resource Center (AARC) is proud to have hosted their annual