- Chinese New Year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinese New Year, known in modern Chinese as the "Spring Festival" (simplified Chinese 春节; traditional Chinese 春節; Pinyin: Chūn jié ), is an important
- Happy Chinese New Year! How will London will celebrate the . . .
Happy Chinese New Year 2016! The Year of the Monkey kicks off in London and around the world The Chinese New Year party in London is the biggest outside of
- Chinese dragon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Chinese culture today, the dragon is mostly used for decorative purposes It is taboo to disfigure a depiction of a dragon State symbol The dragon was in
- Chinese New Year Celebrations - Calendar Customs
I went to see the Chinese New Year celebrated in London yesterday Trafalgar Square had been taken over for the festivities; there was a stage, stalls, masses of
- Tet 2016 – Vietnamese New Year - Holidaysia
Tet is the common name for the Vietnamese New Year (Vietnamese: Tết Nguyên Đán) It is by far the country’s most important holiday, and is a bit like combining
- Asian Cultural Center of Vermont (ACCVT) | Connecting . . .
View more pictures at Flickr of ACCVT’s Lunar New Year in 2011 when the celebration was also held at The River Garden Another picture set of the festival at the
- Hao Mama 好妈妈
Happy New Year! Today is the first day of the Year of the Wood Horse The Chinese New Year holiday lasts two weeks, from the new moon to the full moon, and each day
- Indian, Chinese, Japanese Emperors - Friesian School
The Mauryas are the true beginning of historical India This inception is particularly dramatic when we realize that Chandragupta seems to have actually met Alexander