- Chinese New Year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinese New Year is an important traditional Chinese holiday In China, it is also known as the Spring Festival, the literal translation of the modern Chinese name
- Chinese New Year 2013 | When is Chinese New Year in 2013?
Chinese New Years, or the Spring Festival is the most important of the traditional Chinese holidays It consists of a period of celebrations, starting on New Year's
- Chinese astrology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinese astrology is based on the traditional astronomy and calendars The development of Chinese astrology is tied to that of astronomy, which came to flourish
- Mid-Autumn Festival 2013, Events, Mooncake Recipes, Traditions
Celebrate the harvest moon at the Mid-Autumn Festival with information on traditional festivities and mooncake recipes
- Chinese New Year 2014, Year of the Horse - Chiff. com
Learn more about Chinese New Year with information, superstitions, ways to celebrate, and what's in store for those born under the sign of the horse in 2014
- Say Happy New Year in Chinese - About. com Asia Travel
The Year of the Dragon begins on January 23rd, and with Chinese New Year celebrations kicking off around the world this weekend, why not learn how to say
- HowStuffWorks How Chinese New Year Works
How did Chinese New Year get its start? Read about Chinese New Year celebrations and traditions at HowStuffWorks
- Happy New Year 2014 - Cards, Wishes, SMS Messages and . . .
Spread the warmth of Happy New Year 2014 by styling your desktops with beautiful wallpapers Read horoscope 2014 to know what the year has in store for you Plan your