- Chinese New Year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chinese New Year is an important Chinese festival celebrated at the turn of the Chinese calendar It is also known as the Spring Festival, the literal translation of
- Chinese New Year 2015, Year of the Sheep - Chiff. com
MAIN Home Life Holidays New Year Lunar New Year 2015 Gung Hay Fat Choy! Happy New Year! The Lunar New Year dates from 2600 BC, when the Emperor Huang Ti introduced
- Chinese New Year Parade in San Francisco Chinatown - The . . .
Chinese New Year Parade Saturday, March 7, 2015 5:15pm-8pm Take a Chinatown Tour , Find a Hotel in Chinatown Get Chinese T-shirts, See Jeremy Lin on 3 16
- Celebrate Chinese New Year 2015 in New York City
Although it is always in January or February, the Chinese New Year does not fall on the same date each year This year Chinese New Year is on Thursday
- Hong Kong Chinese New Year | Hong Kong Tourism Board
Hong Kong Chinese New Year Celebrations blend ancient Chinese traditions with modern cosmopolitan events to mark the city’s favourite festival
- 18 Top Facts about the Chinese New Year and Celebrations . . .
Millions of Chinese celebrate Chinese New Year around the world each year with family gatherings, festive shopping, street parades and firecrackers to welcome the new
- Chinese zodiac - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Shēngxiào literally "birth likeness", is also known in English as the Chinese zodiac Zodiac derives from the similar concept in western astrology and means
- Welcome to Chicago Chinatown
A guide to community activities, dining, and shopping Also provides photographs of events and a blog