- AA History Sobriety Calculator
Use the Sobriety Calculator to see how long you have been sober, computed in Days, Hours, Minutes and Heartbeats!
- AA History - Sober Anniversary day of the week Calculator
This Calculator calculates the day of week you got sober
- AA History and Trivia 2014
A sober web site for recovering alcoholics Questions and answers on AA History and other fun for members of Alcoholics Anonymous and their friends
- Alcoholics Anonymous History Archive Search Engine
Alcoholics Anonymous, Oxford Groups and more Ideal for interested in the roots of the 12 step movements
- Sobriety Calculator | Dallas Intergroup AssociationDallas . . .
Every alcoholic that has found sobriety is a living miracle To find out just how long you have enjoyed this new found freedom, use the handy calculator below!
- The Sobriety Calculator - To The Second!
Provides a vast amount of information and resources on the subject of Alcoholics Anonymous experience the history lest we forget!
- Sobriety Calculator, Joe Charlie Big Book Step Study . . .
Joe Charlie Big Book Step Study, Download, iPod, MP3 Player, Joe and Charlie,Alcoholics Anonymous,Book,downloadable, Recovery Movie,Canada,AA,drinking problem
- Calculate Sobriety - AA Canada . com
Calculate Your Sobriety Use Month, Day, Year format Enter your sobriety date below and click on Calculate: (Example: October 21, 1995 or 10 21 1995)