- United States Senate special election in Alabama, 2017 . . .
United States Senate special election in Alabama, 2017 ← 2014
- Gujarat Assembly Election Results 2017 highlights: Lotus . . .
Gujarat Assembly Election Results 2017 highlights: Lotus blooms in two states but rural-urban divide writ large in Modi's home state
- 2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election interference is a . . .
2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election interference is a 'made-up story' By Angie Drobnic Holan on Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 at 6:30 a m
- TRUMP WAS RIGHT: Top Florida Democrat Election Official . . .
President Trump refuses to back down from claims about illegal aliens voting in U S elections — and rightfully so In a rare admission, Brenda Snipes, a key election official in the state of Florida, admitted both “noncitizens” and felons have voted in Broward County Daily Signal reports: Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes is defending her […]
- Homestead, FL - Official Website | Official Website
Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about Sign In
- United States Senate election in Florida, 2018 - Ballotpedia
Although three-term incumbent Sen Bill Nelson (D) won re-election in 2012 by a margin of 13 points, his position as the only Democrat elected to statewide office in Florida demonstrates his vulnerability in the state heading into 2018 With no Republican candidate reporting any fundraising as of October 23, 2017, Gov Rick Scott (R) is expected to clear the Republican field if he enters the race
- ELECTION 2017: Live results here | WPXI
Pennsylvania polls have closed Channel 11 News is your home for complete coverage of the election
- Florida gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial . . .
In March 2018, the pundit race ratings for this election were all Toss-up Florida is one of 36 states holding an election for governor in 2018 Heading into the 2018 elections, there are 16 Democratic governors, 33 Republican governors, and one independent governor In 2018, 26 of the 33 states with a Republican governor (79 percent) will hold a gubernatorial election, while nine out of the