- 2016 Election Results: President Live Map by State, Real . . .
POLITICO's Live 2016 Election Results and Maps by State, County and District Includes Races for President, Senate, House, Governor and Key Ballot Measures
- California Election Results 2016: President Live Map by . . .
POLITICO's Live 2016 California Election Results and Maps by State, County and District Includes 2016 Races for President, Senate, House, Governor and Key Ballot Measures
- United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia
The United States Presidential Election of 2016 was the 58th quadrennial American presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 The Republican ticket of businessman Donald Trump and Indiana Governor Mike Pence defeated the Democratic ticket of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and U S Senator from Virginia Tim Kaine, despite losing the popular vote
- Who won the 2016 US Presidential Election - Live Results . . .
Best wishes for our duly elected president: May his victory speech be his guide and preserving the Republic his aim — Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) November 9, 2016
- 2016 US Presidential Election Map By County Vote Share . . .
The map above shows the county level and vote share results of the 2016 US Presidential Election The darker the blue the more a county went for Hilary Clinton and the darker the red the more the county went for Donald Trump
- 2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President? - The New . . .
The estimates on this page are based on pre-election polls For an estimate including results, The Times is providing live forecasts on election night
- 2016 Presidential Election Table – TDMS|RESEARCH
by Theodore de Macedo Soares According to the exit polls conducted by Edison Research, Clinton won four key battleground states (NC, PA, WI, and FL) in the 2016 Presidential Election that she went on to lose in the computerized vote counts
- Republican Party presidential primaries, 2016 - Wikipedia
The 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries and caucuses were a series of electoral contests taking place within all 50 U S states, the District of Columbia, and five U S territories, occurring between February 1 and June 7 Sanctioned by the Republican Party, these elections are designed to select the 2,472 delegates to send to the Republican National Convention, who selected the