- 2012 Presidential Election - ProCon. org
Full coverage of the 2012 US presidential election with candidate bios and pro and con positions on dozens of key issues
- 2012 Presidential Candidate Positions on 75 Issues - 2012 . . .
Positions are categorized as Pro (Yes), Con (No), Not Clearly Pro or Con (NC), or None Found (?) Candidates who have changed positions are listed as Now their most
- 2008 Election - ProCon. org
Which candidate would make the best US president? ProCon org has researched the US Presidential candidates and their views on 75 issues ranging from abortion to
- 1992 and 1996 US Presidential Election Results Maps - Bill . . .
Map of the 1992 US presidential election results Bill Clinton defeated George H W Bush with 43 percent of the popular vote and 370 electoral votes
- ProCon. org - Pros and Cons of Controversial Issues
Pros and cons of controversial issues Read pro and con arguments for and against topics such as medical marijuana, euthanasia, prostitution, gun control, and more
- Voting Systems Use: 1980-2012 - Voting Machines - ProCon. org
Voting Systems Used in U S Presidential Elections Since 1980 In the 2012 election most voters used DREs or paper ballots with optical scanning
- Doping Cases at the Olympics, 1968-2012 - ProCon. org
Olympic doping cases from 1968 to 2010 sorted by country and by sport
- Republican Party presidential debates and forums, 2012 . . .
The 2012 United States Republican Party presidential debates were a series of political debates held prior to and during the 2012 Republican primaries, among