Countdown Timer Counter Widget!
Just press copy button and paste into your blog or website.
(Please switch to 'HTML' mode when posting into your blog. Examples:
, Blogger Example
Countdown Timer Counter Widget:
US Presidential Election Information & News:
- United States presidential election, 2008 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 2008 was the 56th quadrennial presidential election It was held on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 Democratic Party nominees
- United States presidential election, 2000 - Wikipedia
The United States presidential election of 2000 was the 54th quadrennial presidential election It was held on Tuesday, November 7, 2000 Republican candidate George
- US Election: Latest campaign news updates
Collected news, commentary, blogs and video on the US presidential election (UK)
- Presidential election - CNN
View CNN's coverage of the 2016 presidential election, including the latest polls, schedule and election results
- US Election 2016 - BBC News
Donald Trump has defied all expectations from the very start of his presidential campaign more than a year ago How did he do it?
- Dave Leips Atlas of U. S. Presidential Elections
Detailed national results of US Presidential Elections from 1789 through 2012, US Senate and Gubernatorial Elections since 1990 Site includes election data, county
- 2012 Presidential Election - ProCon. org
Full coverage of the 2012 US presidential election with candidate bios and pro and con positions on dozens of key issues
- Presidential Election Live: Donald Trump’s Victory - The . . .
Donald J Trump’s victory in the presidential race on Tuesday night capped a remarkable election in which several Democratic Senate candidates fell short
- Election 2016 - News, Pictures Videos of Campaign 2016 . . .
Follow complete coverage of Election 2016, including the latest news, interviews, videos and pictures on the 2016 campaign
- If “Did Not Vote” Had Been A Candidate In The 2016 US . . .
The map above shows what the 2016 US Presidential Election results would have been if votes not cast for Hillary, Trump or one of the third party candidates had gone