Countdown Timer Counter Widget!
Just press copy button and paste into your blog or website.
(Please switch to 'HTML' mode when posting into your blog. Examples:
, Blogger Example
Countdown Timer Counter Widget:
The Drought Information & News:
- Current Map - U. S. Drought Monitor
Drought Classification The Drought Monitor summary map identifies general areas of drought and labels them by intensity D1 is the least intense level and D4 the
- California Drought Portal
Governor Brown Lifts Drought Emergency, Retains Prohibition on Wasteful Practices April 7, 2017 – Following unprecedented water conservation and plentiful winter
- National Drought Mitigation Center Website gt; Home
The National Drought Mitigation Center (NDMC) helps people and institutions develop and implement measures to reduce societal vulnerability to drought The NDMC
- 275 California drought maps show deep drought and current . . .
Just how bad was the drought? Here is every California drought map released by the U S Drought Monitor since 2011
- It takes how much water to grow an almond?! - Mother Jones
California, supplier of nearly half of all US fruits, veggies, and nuts, is on track to experience the driest year in the past half millennium Farms use about 80
- Dust Bowl - Wikipedia
The Dust Bowl, also known as the Dirty Thirties, was a period of severe dust storms that greatly damaged the ecology and agriculture of the American and Canadian
- Nestle Continues Stealing Worlds Water During Drought
The city of Sacramento is in the fourth year of a record drought – yet the Nestlé Corporation continues to bottle city water to sell back to the public at a big
- TerraDaily. com - Earth News, Earth Science, Energy . . .
Features articles on earth science, technology and politics Includes newsletter and back issues
- Is a Lack of Water to Blame for the Conflict in Syria . . .
A 2006 drought pushed Syrian farmers to migrate to urban centers, setting the stage for massive uprisings
- How climate change is driving migration to Europe | Time
Climate change is playing an increasing role in driving migrants to Europe and beyond