Countdown Timer Counter Widget!
Just press copy button and paste into your blog or website.
(Please switch to 'HTML' mode when posting into your blog. Examples:
, Blogger Example
Countdown Timer Counter Widget:
I have been here Information & News:
- The #TakeAKnee protests have always been about race . . .
Kneeling during the National Anthem was never about the anthem itself It wasn't about the flag, or the military And the backlash may have been painted
- Tom Pettys final interview: There was supposed to have . . .
But he did not see it as the end There was supposed to have been so much more to come Should have, would have, could have come Petty was excited about producing a
- Russian propaganda may have been shared hundreds of . . .
Albright, who also is a faculty associate at Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center for Internet Society, has been studying fake news and Russian propaganda for months
- Martin Luther King - I Have a Dream on August 28, 1963 . . .
Martin Luther King - I Have a Dream on August 28, 1963 [Sous-titres Subtitles] [FULL SPEECH]
- North Koreas Powerful New Missile Tech May Have Been . . .
Alternatively, North Korea might have simply stolen the tech from Yuzhmash (or a similar site) Elleman’s report he quickly discounts that theory
- Sir Edward Heath would have been questioned over abuse . . .
Sir Edward Heath would have been questioned over sex abuse claims if he was alive when they came to light, police have said Wiltshire Police launched
- Kaye Dragicevich ~ Historian ~ Pioneer Dalmatian Settlers . . .
The book is available direct from Kaye Dragicevich simply by sending an order by email or by post
- California lawmakers have tried for 50 years to fix the . . .
California lawmakers have tried for 50 years to fix the state's housing crisis Here's why they've failed By Liam Dillon June 29, 2017, 3 a m
- Health risks of shipping pollution have been . . .
Britain and other European governments have been accused of underestimating the health risks from shipping pollution following research which shows that one giant
- Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation? - The Atlantic
More comfortable online than out partying, post-Millennials are safer, physically, than adolescents have ever been But they’re on the brink of a mental-health crisis