superhero fun in real life|
toy for kids|
superheroes fun IRL|
Countdown Timer Counter Widget!
Just press copy button and paste into your blog or website.
(Please switch to 'HTML' mode when posting into your blog. Examples:
, Blogger Example
Countdown Timer Counter Widget:
Days until NaNoWriMo! Information & News:
- National Novel Writing Month - NaNoWriMo
NaNoWriMo is an annual (November) novel writing project that brings together professional and amateur writers from all over the world
- NaNoWriMo, “About” - National Novel Writing Month
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to creative writing On November 1, participants begin working towards the goal of
- NaNoWriMo Prep: 30 Tips for Writing a Book in 30 Days . . .
Want to knock out a first draft in 30 days? Here are 30 tips to help you have a successful month of writing and accomplish your goal of writing a book
- Scrivener Camp NaNo 2017 Offers - Literature and Latte
Camp NaNo 2017 Special Trial Edition “The biggest software advance for writers since the word processor ” - Michael Marshall Smith Scrivener is a powerful content
- 30 Tips For Writing a Book in 30 Days | WritersDigest. com
BY JESSICA STRAWSER Can you imagine 30 days from now holding your finished first draft in your hands? It's possible Here are 30 tips, resources and strategies for
- Scrivener offers - Camp NaNoWriMo
20% off Scrivener for all Camp NaNoWriMo participants, and 50% off for all winners Scrivener is an award-winning word processor and project management tool for Mac
- How to Write a Novel in 30 Days: 12 Steps (with Pictures)
How to Write a Novel in 30 Days Have you ever heard of National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo for short? NaNoWriMo participants aim to write novels in 30 days
- 13 Ugly Truths About Nanowrimo - surlymuse
According to the National Novel Writing Month website, I’ve been participating for eight years No one’s more alarmed about that than I am
- How to Write a Scene: Nailing Scene Structure | Now Novel
Learn how to write a scene and nail scene structure Learn how to begin and end scenes and how to organize scenes and sequels
- How to Write a High-Quality eBook in 30 Days - Copyblogger
What if, 30 days from now, you had a finished, well-crafted eBook sitting on your hard drive, ready to distribute and sell?